Topic: Tough Guy Tackles SOPA

Directory Link

Tough Guy Tackles SOPA

Watch it by means of YouTubes

THIS IS NOT MY BEST WORK. I understand that. I made it just for fun, to mock SOPA and the people who think they're revolutionaries just because they oppose a law.

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

youtube  tumblr  sunglasses & scissors

Re: Tough Guy Tackles SOPA

It was funny, I liked it mini/bigsmile and yes it might not be your best work, but you've said it yourself so I have no further comments.

Thanks! and also I forgot to mention that today is my four year anniversary of my existence as a brickfilmer.

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

Hey look a reply

Gorilla & Company Films

You probably noticed that I do this, but I comment on my own release just to make it more visible.

Gorilla & Company Films

the is SO awesome! even though i have no ideal what the guy said

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

ghostofmrsdaystudios wrote:

even though i have no ideal what the guy said

He said: "Now let me tell you something, SOPA.  Screw you!"

How it was pronouced: "Nao lemme tehl yuh summin', SOPA.  Screwww you!"

Last edited by minifig051 (January 26, 2012 (05:53pm))

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

Haha, yeah. That was my "extremely right-wing senator from a state in the Cotton belt" accent.

Gorilla & Company Films