Topic: The Red River Flows (Footage)

Directory Link

The Red River Flows (Footage)

YouTube

9 minutes of footage from the project I decided to release. I'm in a bit of a stage where i'm not sure if I want to continue brickfilming as a hobby or move into live-action, so I decided to release this footage so people can see a little bit of what I was working on over the past year.

Re: The Red River Flows (Footage)

Pretty good, although I found the constant focusing in and out a bit distracting. There was definitely an air of suspense that was rather creepy.

Mmm, yes, I have to agree that the focus trick became a little overused.

But, aside from that - I really wish we could've seen the final product. When the footage ended I was angry because I really wanted to know what happened next. You managed to build suspense really well, and I really liked the use of foreshadowing at the beginning. It was like The Birds in how you show the antagonists straight away, meaning we are waiting in anticipation for them to show up later. I was worried the build up may become boring, but whilst the acting wasn't perfect it managed to keep my interest just fine/

Again, I wish I could've seen the final product....

YouTube
Max, She/They

This looks so awesome man, this could've been your big break. I love your camera work. One thing that bugs me is that when the characters talk to each other, sometimes they don't clearly look at each other. Good luck on the live action film!

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

what happens next... mini/twitch
that was really good. mini/smile