Re: LEGO Legend of Zelda: "Skyward Bored"

backyardlegos wrote:

The animation was really quite good, and the film in general was very funny, the light flicker and minor camera bumps are the only drawbacks. I liked it.

Oh yeah. I see the camera bumps now. I'm currently using my HD camcorder to take pictures. Since I don't have a table to work at where natural light doesn't come in, I have to animate under my desk. I would use my tripod for stabilization, only it doesn't get low enough to be practical. I currently use a LEGO built rig that is not very stable, but if anyone has any suggestions that would help, then that would be great.

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

youtube  tumblr  sunglasses & scissors

Oh and I just got word that I will be doing an installment to this series with the good people of Dorkly.com.

Gorilla & Company Films

I haven't animated anything in over 3 months. I am sorry about that, but I have been working on my magnum opus: Ghost Cat: Port of Call New Orleans

In case anyone really likes this, there's a new episode!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_KyJ80H … ature=plcp

Gorilla & Company Films

If it isn't too much trouble, try to share this video on Facebook, Twitter, or wherever you like! I just want it to get some publicity. I'm trying to increase my viewership so I can be a YouTube Partner, so any publicity is good.

Gorilla & Company Films

Wow, it's not very often when people triple post, but this is the first time I've seen five in a row. mini/confused
I think if people would have wanted to share it, they would have already. And asking for us to do isn't going to make me do it either. And all of them bumping your own video too. mini/no

I don't share much on FB, and when I have, I've done it because I really like the video. Not because someone asked me to. Don't bump your own video, and not after you have just quadurple-posted. (Is that how you spell it?)

Thank you for that. I think I'm off the "self-promotion high" now. To be honest, I did know I was being a bit of a (pardon my french) poopyface by shamelessly bumping my own video, but it was a desperate time. I realized I had been brickfilming for four years, and with only 60 subscribers to show for it, I decided that I needed to go bananas with the sharing of my videos, but I went a little overboard. If you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me for my insolence, ye shall be as saints.

I am genuinely sorry. AND THEREFORE I WILL PLEDGE ONLY TO OVER-ADVERTISE MYSELF IN MY SIGNATURE. whichisbelow.nowi'mdone. mini/no

Gorilla & Company Films