Re: THAC 9 [CLOSED]

Nobody knows.

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

(Sigh) mini/madhead  I Really starting to lose interest now. I'll hold out until 1pm, if nothing happens, I'm Dropping out.

Now In Mint Flavor
formerly legolover16

A longer delay gives you more time to prepare, I don't know why everyone is having a tantrum.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

GUYS! IT HAS BEGUN!

Nope, it was an April Fools joke.

*Facepalm*

Pritchard Studios wrote:

Nope, it was an April Fools joke.

o rly?

I was going along with it. I thought that was obvious.

RealBrick wrote:

A longer delay gives you more time to prepare, I don't know why everyone is having a tantrum.

For Europeans, it doesn't matter a lot. For Australians, however, it means less night time to animate (it's easier to anime with no Sun around). On top of that, there are probably a lot of Americans who would really have appreciated the extra hour of sleep they could have gotten this way. I myself planned everything pretty tightly - making a script, recording an audio line, then having dinner and starting to animate when it's dark until the animation part was done. After that, some sleep and editing. Looks like darkness is coming a bit sooner now.

Hey, my brain does work well after getting up early in the morning and WAITING FOR A LONG TIME doing nothing. mini/wink

Oh, I make everything up as I go along - so I'm fine that my 'schedule' has been mixed up...

Last edited by Max Butcher (December 17, 2011 (05:51am))

YouTube
Max, She/They

Max Butcher wrote:

Oh, I make everything up as I go along - so I'm fine that my 'schedule' has been mixed up...

Same. Since this is my first THAC, I didn't know others had already made their script, made a storyline etc... well, I guess I have the element of... surprise? Spontaneity ftw.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/1z3baep.jpg
And the funny thing is, I don't even like donuts that much!
Youtube Channel

TheCorruptedDonut wrote:
Max Butcher wrote:

Same. Since this is my first THAC, I didn't know others had already made their script, made a storyline etc... well, I guess I have the element of... surprise? Spontaneity ftw.

Actually, it doesn't work that way. I have no script or storyline or anything, just a general idea on stuff I will probably end up incorporating (as I have a very small amount of LEGO bricks and minifigs with me my options are pretty limited).

I've been working on a film and am still editing it. Was expecting to miss the first hour of THAC 9.
Why do I worry. mini/tongue

You can do anything, just have fun while doing it.

We're all going to die.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

this was going to be my first THAC too

Now In Mint Flavor
formerly legolover16

I'm not angry, but did think that the Judges would've come up with a back-up option after at least 4 late THAC's. You know: another Judge has all the details ready to post if the head judge is a little late? Just something other than us all sitting here twiddling our thumbs....again?

YouTube
Max, She/They

me too

Aaarrrgggghhhhhh

Ohhh! I slapped my leg but it's actually my balls!- Hal.

I know you are all angry that its late, and he should have done stuff that he didn't do BUT some people are moaning about it, no offence but Cheshire isn't going to go 'OH [name] SAID I NEED TO POST IT, LEMME DO THAT NOW!'. Its not directly at Max, but a lot of people seem to be like this..

mod edit: Ohai there Mod, you alright?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=DWStorm
^^^^Check out my bricklink store ^^^^