Topic: Green Lantern corps 1: the bounty

Directory Link

Green Lantern corps 1: the bounty

Green Lantern corps 1: the bounty

when bounty hunter attack the Green Lantern Corps its up to them to find out who put a bounty on them

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

Re: Green Lantern corps 1: the bounty

;[]

Last edited by ghostofmrsdaystudios (December 2, 2011 (02:43pm))

Well, this was certainly ambitious. I would recommend you try some smaller videos for a bit to give you a chance to work on your animation and production skills, as there's a lot of room for improvement. It was fun to see some of the DC characters on-screen like this, though, and the Dane Cook cameo did make me chuckle.

Keep trying, you'll get there.

My one main criticism would be to work on your sets, throughout watching the film that's all I could concentrate on and it was distracting me from the main features, I know you may not have a overly huge Lego collection but, in the words of Nathan Wells, only build what you can see on camera.
   You may also want to increase the frame rate of your animation a little although I have seen much, much worse and like Jargon has stated try something smaller, a few tests maybe, it will all help improve your animation skills. Other than that I enjoyed the concept of the film and in future I can see something decent coming from you mini/wink

-AngryMouse-

AngryMouse - Youtube

Thank you guys for being honest but still being nice mini/smile . i actually have a lot of Lego but im usually to lazy to make good sets for every scene mini/confused

ghostofmrsdaystudios wrote:

I'm usually too lazy to make good sets for every scene mini/confused

You're too lazy?
And what if you had to make a brickfilm for LEGO,and you build a bad set,well,you might lose your job!
I don't really like the minifigure walk cycles,they don't look natural.
And yes,improve on your sets.

-CDP

cooldynamyteproductions wrote:
ghostofmrsdaystudios wrote:

I'm usually too lazy to make good sets for every scene mini/confused

You're too lazy?
And what if you had to make a brickfilm for LEGO,and you build a bad set,well,you might lose your job!
I don't really like the minifigure walk cycles,they don't look natural.
And yes,improve on your sets.

-CDP

i never rely thought of minifigs walking natural LOL

I know what cooldynamyte means about your walk cycles, by natural he mean something like this Walk Cycle where the minifigs movements look much smoother.

AngryMouse - Youtube

AngryMouse wrote:

I know what cooldynamyte means about your walk cycles, by natural he mean something like this Walk Cycle where the minifigs movements look much smoother.

its called a joke mini/confused

It would seem I cannot deduce hints of sarcasm through text xD

AngryMouse - Youtube

Hey Ghost very cool. I subbed you.