Re: Trailer - Justin Bieber is killed by an Angry Bird (trailer)

Most short films don't really deserve trailers, especially since by the time the trailer is over, the plot is already explained. In this case, the story is told in the title, so do you really think it needs a trailer?

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/StudioL30/Random-Pictures/youtube.jpghttp://www.majhost.com/gallery/StudioL30/Random-Pictures/sitelogo.jpg

Lord Lajaka wrote:

First, too little trailer, only 7 seconds. Second, no Justin Bieber, why guys are making some stupid movies of Justin Bieber. He is just teenage star, LEGO Justin Bieber videos suck. Third, maybe the best thing is that you use Angry Birds, 'cause I love it, and it's Finnish production. Fourth, nice effects, what program do you use?

I use after effects.
And yeah I did some thinking yesterday and I decided That I am going to make a video with the same plot as the one I was going to make, only with Angry Birds only.  No Justin. Even if I got like 4 subs in a day for this vid that took 15min to make.
EDIT: I wanted to make a video with just Angry Birds in the first place but did not have a story.

Last edited by mada (November 24, 2011 (09:43am))

jstudios wrote:

And in regards to the outro, yes you did steal it, and what do you mean you recorded it yourself? you put the mic up to your speakers and took it straight off the video? Yeah, that kind of is stealing his outro.

NO I did not. NO I used my own voice. Why would you think other whys? It sounds nothing like Julian Smith's.
"yes I coped what he says. But how is it stealing? I recorded it myself, and put my own touch to it.  Just because we say the same thing doesn't mean he owns the rights to say it and not me."
EDIT: kcirbfilms No my Angry Bird is not a "Red Bird-Bunny"

Last edited by mada (November 24, 2011 (09:38am))

mada wrote:
jstudios wrote:

And in regards to the outro, yes you did steal it, and what do you mean you recorded it yourself? you put the mic up to your speakers and took it straight off the video? Yeah, that kind of is stealing his outro.

yes I coped what he says. But how is it stealing?

Because you copied what he says...

How many time do I have to say this?? just because we say the same thing doesn't mean he owns the rights to say it and not me.
Why do you guys care anyways? Its not your outro.
If Julian Smith doesn't want me to say the same thing as him then I wont but I dont think he cares.

mada wrote:

How many time do I have to say this?? just because we say the same thing doesn't mean he owns the rights to say it and not me.
Why do you guys care anyways? Its not your outro.
If Julian Smith doesn't want me to say the same thing as him then I wont but I dont think he cares.

I can look at a Picasso painting and make a crappy version of it, it would be tantamount to stealing.

Last edited by Pillow (November 24, 2011 (10:37am))

Mada, please read this.

mada wrote:

EDIT: kcirbfilms No my Angry Bird is not a "Red Bird-Bunny"

The little birdie makes a bunny hopping sound. Boing boing boing goes the bunny, or the birdie with identity crisis.... If you want me to re-write all those titles with "Red Bird with Identity Crisis, Thinking he's a Bunny," I will....

kcirb-- its brick backwards.
Youtube

No he makes a bird hopping sound.
Ever hear a bird hop? no cause they don't. but if they did that's what it would sound like.

Last edited by mada (November 24, 2011 (01:07pm))

Why can't I say I made this for u? if I want. your saying "No one is allowed to say this." Because one person has said it before?
Its like  your making a star wars video. and you say "I'm making a star wars video" and in it a Guy says "Darth Vader!"  you say Plagiarist!
Im am in no way saying I said "I made this for u" first.

Last edited by mada (November 24, 2011 (01:02pm))

mada wrote:

Why can't I say I made this for u? if I want. your saying "No one is allowed to say this." Because one person has said it before?
Its like  your making a star wars video. and you say "I'm making a star wars video" and in it a Guy says "Darth Vader!"  you say Plagiarist!

I guess you didn't read it.

mada wrote:

No he makes a bird hopping sound.
Ever hear a bird hop? no cause they don't. but if they did that's what it would sound like.

Sounds like a bunny? Hm. The wonders of the universe.....
Edit: Sounds like this... Hrm. The wonders of your belief of the universe....

Last edited by kcirbfilms (November 24, 2011 (01:12pm))

Youtube

Pillow wrote:
mada wrote:

Yes i did.
and Say it is Plagiarism, how are you not a Plagiarist's too then?

Last edited by mada (November 24, 2011 (01:12pm))

Well think about it, if a film (like a proper movie) was made, and they had someone saying "I am your father" to the protagonist, would people say that the film is copying Star Wars? Of course. they may not have used the actual clip, or even the audio, but it is still plagiarism. Same goes for music, if you got a different orchestra to play the Indiana Jones theme in a movie, then claimed it as your own because "It just plays the same notes, I didn't rip it straight from the movies" it would still be plagiarism.

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028

jstudios wrote:

Well think about it, if a film (like a proper movie) was made, and they had someone saying "I am your father" to the protagonist, would people say that the film is copying Star Wars? Of course. they may not have used the actual clip, or even the audio, but it is still plagiarism. Same goes for music, if you got a different orchestra to play the Indiana Jones theme in a movie, then claimed it as your own because "It just plays the same notes, I didn't rip it straight from the movies" it would still be plagiarism.

Okay... makes sense, how are you not a Plagiarist's too then though?

How would he be?

Youtube

mada wrote:
Pillow wrote:
mada wrote:

Yes i did.
and Say it is Plagiarism, how are you not a Plagiarist's too then?

I can see you understand.

101 Ways--- words. EDIT: lots of other vids that have 101 Ways.
And the sounds have a deference.

Last edited by mada (November 24, 2011 (01:27pm))

mada wrote:

101 Ways--- words. EDIT: lots of other vids that have 101 Ways.
And the sounds have a deference.

Let's see. Googling "History of 101 ways saying"....
10 minutes later: Nope, can't seem to find anyone person that started it. Hm. Okay everyone who uses that saying is PLAGIARISING EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER USED IT! Trippy paradox dude. But no saying 101 ways to do something is not plagiarism because it's like using the word "the." A specific sign-off saying is an actual saying, not just a number and a word....

Youtube

Urm....the 101 ways thing was for a contest....which required you to have that in the title. mini/confused

http://i.imgur.com/WAr6hHC.png
BRAWL 2013 ENTRY Quack In Time
"Why in the world did you do a weird language if you know English?" - tenny1028