Topic: The Bunny

Directory Link

The Bunny

YouTube

Emmet's day is soon spoiled, when a bunny trips him up.

Last edited by Anteater (November 10, 2011 (05:05pm))

I'm working on getting my studio back up and running, so stay posted...

Re: The Bunny

Any feedback?

The text-for-dialog was pretty annoying because it was so overused- it made the film not very enjoyable. The idea was cliche, but you executed it well and the animation was pretty smooth. It's not a fantastic film and it's not a bad film. I would personally give it a 2/5. Pretty good though, I'd say to just keep practicing.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

Nice I like ii I give it a 4/5 ! mini/sunnies

Thanks Stephen! mini/smile and Just Kidden thank you for the advice.

I liked it! mini/smile

animationIsaac wrote:

I liked it! mini/smile

Thank you! mini/smile

I have to agree with JK. Those cardboards werren't necessary, it would have been perfect without. Use them only if there is something the viewer can't understand without. For the rest, animation was good, but there were some parts that I didn't like, like when he falls: animation could have been a bit more realistic there. Then, the set was too small, imo, to have a "walk" in there, after all it was just 3 walls. Then, the cinematography was boring here, not many creative angles, although the pans were well animated. I think that one of the reason of the not so good cinematography could be the set design: in such small space it is quite hard to find interesting solutions.
And last, the story, as JK said, was a bit cliché, and there wasn't really anything special, but the execution was ok. Well, nothing special, you can improve. 2/5