Topic: Were To Buy Bricks?

I need some help, were is the best should I buy brick?  And I mean for cheap.  I'v tried pick a' brick, but it's much money.  I don't understand Bricklink.  And don't tell me ebay.

Re: Were To Buy Bricks?

What part of Bricklink do you not understand?

- PlainBrick
Formerly MrLegoProductions
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z354/mrlego15/bg67_zps34f3201a.png
Youtube - My Latest Video

every thing

Ok, make an account. Then look for the pieces you need in the search bar. I usually type in the part's ID number. Then when you see a seller that has a quantity that you need and is a good price, click the buy button. You will then be in the seller's store. Put how many of the bricks you need it the box next to the piece. Then at the bottom, click "add all selected items to cart". Then it will be in your cart. Add any more pieces you need from the seller by looking through the catogories on the left. When you are done click Checkout. Pick your type of payment, shipping and other things on that page. Then click submit order. An invoice will go to your email, but wait for the seller to send you an email telling your grand total, because the first one will not have the shipping calculated into it. Then pay the grand total using your method of payment(usually paypal) Hope this hleps!