Topic: Dark Knight Montage Clip.

Hey guys, MOL Prod. here, and I just wanted to say I havent brickfilmed much lately, so i'm looking for something easy. I was thinking a montage clip because it already has script and sound. I've made up my mind it will be a dark knight one OR a Batman Begins clip. Any Ideas of which scene I should do, other than the "Pencil Trick" scene? I dont know... Any Ideas for a montage clip would be greatly appreciated. Also, if you have any Idea how to get the sound, that would also be good. Please Respond!

Off-Topic: Good Luck Smeagol as new Admin!

-MOL Prod. mini/eek

Persist.

Re: Dark Knight Montage Clip.

Let's see, there's:

-Hospital scene with Joker and Dent
-Hospital explosion scene
-Terrorist video by The Joker
-Conversation with mob bosses (with or without the pencil trick)
-Joker crashes the party
-Chase scene through Gotham's tunnels
-Chase scene through Gotham's streets/overturned truck
-"HIT ME!"
-From Batmobile to Batpod
-"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"
-Final conversation between Batman and The Joker
-Final confrontation between Dent/Batman/Gordon
-SONAR scene in the building
-Bank robbery
-The race against time to save Harvey/Rachel
-Conversation between Gordon and Joker in the interrogation room (before Batman appears)
-Joker clapping in jail cell
-"I just want my phone call"
-"Do you want to know why I use a knife?"
-"He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector..."
-etc. etc.

Take your pick. mini/wink Though to be honest, most of those scenes would be rather difficult to recreate well in LEGO, so you may want to go with one of the simpler ones (like a conversation or something).

Also, there's a thread somewhere around here about ripping audio from DVDs. Check that out for the answer to your second question. (edit: Eureka.)

Last edited by MindGame (February 27, 2009 (11:33pm))

Thanks A bunch MG! I think I might do "Do you wanna know why i use a knife?" scene.

Persist.

that's a good choice. You should do the one with Rachel.

Last edited by Danimation (February 27, 2009 (11:46pm))

Where's Rachel!!

Oh Darkman did that one. mini/rolleyes

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

I did one from Batman Begins.

I'm going to do one from The Dark Knight too. I was thinking about the Hospital scene where the Joker's talking to Harvey Dent...

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/ZoefDeHaas/stuff/sig1.png
"Nothing goes down 'less I'm involved. No nuggets. No onion rings. No nothin'. A cheeseburger gets sold in the park, I want in! You got fat while we starved on the streets...now it's my turn!" -Harley Morenstein

Hmmmm looks good. Good choice choosing the "Do you wanna know why i use a knife?" scene.

... ok now just stop with bumping all those old threads ok?

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''