Topic: Ho I met your Brother!

Directory Link

Ho I met your Brother!

YouTube Watch it Here.

AHhHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Ho I met your Brother!

What just happened?
Animation was alright nothing spectacular.
Your credits were almost as long the animation that is a no no.

Not really a good film,here's why:
1.there was no real plot,unlike the "how i met my mother" series.
2.the camera shook a lot(that's a NO-NO)
3.The voice acting was bad.
4.What really happened?

"HO I met your brother". I do hope that was a typo. I didn't see much improvement since your last film either.

15:24    Timothy_R    you hear that
15:24    Timothy_R    that's the sound of me not giving a turd

Youtube

I saw no improvement from your last film whatsoever.
In fact this film was worse. as mentioned above it really has no plot and it was extremely confusing.\
I think what you need to do is take more time planing out your brickfilms and animating them.
And watch out for the evil shaky cam. mini/devil

Well, I agree with everyone else. It is anything spectacular.

First off, the shaky camera was, well, way to shaky. Like everyone else said. The story made no sense. The animation can be improved, I've seen worse in that department. Though again, like everyone else said. The credits were way too long. Of course, if the animation was five minutes long, the credits length would be ok.

JaredSM wrote:

"HO I met your brother". I do hope that was a typo. I didn't see much improvement since your last film either.

HazardStudios101, you might want to correct that, too.

Overall, I give this a 1.5/5

-LASF

I don't really agree with you all. The camera shaking it's not as terrible as you seem to say: sure it is shaky, but I guess that's because the camera was not connected to the computer (and for being made that way it's not that shaky). Animation was good, average I'd say, acceptable. I mean, there is a lot of animation that is way worse than this. I've seen those.
Well, the story made no sense at all, and the titles were like half of the movie, I think that is pretty much the only negative thing of this movie, the camera pan was nice after all. But this is not what I would vote as 1/5. 2/5 seems more appropriate to me.

I'd recommend using a tripod to remedy the camera shaking. Maybe work on your lighting a bit as well.

I have to agree with the feedback you've received above too. I think it needs work. Plot, acting, camera work. Etc.

Last edited by LegoLandChronicles (September 25, 2011 (08:26am))

http://i53.tinypic.com/hwd9qr.png

One more thing: Bring the camera closer to the minfigs. All of your shots are long shots. We're seeing a bunch of unnecesary space. More attention is drawn to the character when he takes up most of the frame.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

MPfist0 wrote:

I don't really agree with you all. The camera shaking it's not as terrible as you seem to say

I do not know whether it is terrible that the camera was shaky (It really wasn't That bad) I would more criticize the camera shakes because all of his past films seem to have them and it would apear that HazardStudios101 has done nothing to try to fix them.

pretty much everyone wrote:

I see no improvement from your last film

that is the biggest problem with this video. mini/blankexpression

Last edited by Coyote Creek Films (September 25, 2011 (03:13pm))

I was using a tri-pod, but my floor in my room is carpet.

I was using a tri-pod, but my floor in my room is carpet.

Now that is what I call a double post mini/lol And it was a bump!
you shouldn't put your camera on a tri-pod thats on the ground when your caricatures are that far away. either make the set closer to the edge of the table of put the camera in the set. I don't know what camera you use or if this technique will work for you but I take some double sided tape and stick it on my camera and the floor of my set. vwala! the camera stays their and doesn't shake.
watch out for double posts mini/yes mini/yes