Topic: Eraser

Directory Link

Eraser

YouTube

Enjoy!

I'm working on getting my studio back up and running, so stay posted...

Re: Eraser

Any suggestions?

I like the cinematic aspect ratio. I always enjoy that in a brickfilm. A small suggestion for when the pencil first moved, is to add this head (if you had it). There isn't much else to describe, or give compliments on, since the film itself was only 10 seconds. I guess that's another piece I should criticize on: the time. Honestly, I don't consider this an actual film, since it isn't even 20 seconds. Next time, try to aim for a longer film, but keep the same, humorous pun as this one. But i do understand that this film was only 10 seconds due to the timing of the music (which I think you were aiming for)

Last edited by Mason (September 21, 2011 (05:49pm))

Mason wrote:

I like the cinematic aspect ratio. I always enjoy that in a brickfilm. A small suggestion for when the pencil first moved, is to add this head (if you had it). There isn't much else to describe, or give compliments on, since the film itself was only 10 seconds. I guess that's another piece I should criticize on: the time. Honestly, I don't consider this an actual film, since it isn't even 20 seconds. Next time, try to aim for a longer film, but keep the same, humorous pun as this one. But i do understand that this film was only 10 seconds due to the timing of the music (which I think you were aiming for)

Ya I was aiming for that.

I'd classify it as a short. Not too bad. I'd be interested in seeing more films from you (longer than 20 seconds)

http://i53.tinypic.com/hwd9qr.png