Topic: Legando

Directory Link

Legando

Link

This is my entry into Spugesdu's Stop Motion contest. It took more than I month to complete this. So I hope you enjoy!

Re: Legando

I must say I rather loved this. I'm both surprised and impressed that you managed to make this in a month, given the quality of the film. Overall I was entertained by it, although some of the 'witty' dialog was a bit overly done, though some exceptional bits made me chuckle. By favorite thing about it was probably the clever camera movement and the easing motions, such as when Legando knocked upon the farthest door on the upper floor. I definitely enjoyed it, and the it did more then live up to my expectations.

8/10

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

mini/eek  That was simply fantastic.  I really loved every part of it.  The only thing I could find wrong was that there was a tiny bit of light flicker in some scenes, but other than that it was great.  5/5

http://farm7.static.flickr.com/6076/6098151743_b26c6b4522.jpg

That is an extremely well written film, and props on finishing it in a month, that's sort of ridiculous.

This is a pretty great film. The animation was great, as was the theme. You almost had too smooth of animation in some parts, like some of the fight scenes could have been a little more harsh in my opinion. Great film.

Yeah, I agree. The fight scenes didn't come out as well as I hoped. I had to rush those mini/sad

Cool!

Have you seen a big-chinned boy?