Topic: Lego Dumby -Season 1 Episode 4 The Hand

Directory Link

Lego Dumby -Season 1 Episode 4 The Hand

Lego Dumby-Season 1 Episode 4 The Hand

The fourth episode in Lego Dumby.

Re: Lego Dumby -Season 1 Episode 4 The Hand

that was pretty good, a couple things to point out - there was a lot of set bumps and some slight light flicker (hardly noticeable). also the animation was choppy, so i think you need to up you'r frame rate. maybe try watching Fancypants's tutorial about easing in and out if you haven't.. that was good though, mini/smile
3/5

- PlainBrick
Formerly MrLegoProductions
http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z354/mrlego15/bg67_zps34f3201a.png
Youtube - My Latest Video

Eh. It was better then Random Stuff 4 though you might want to this site for royalty-free music. You don't want to YouTube to give you a hard time with copyright. The '2 Hours Later' was way too long. You should cut it from 11 seconds down to 3 or 4. The animation was a little choppy, you may want to work on that. Overall, your improving.

I rate this a 2/5

-LASF

First-welcome to the community. I see you are a newer member and are excited to get "something" out there. I understand the need to show what you've created and get some feedback, we all strive for that here. To be honest, I think you need to rework a few things...

This seems more like a test to me. My reasoning: Your little video clocked in at 1 minute 43 seconds. Of that running time-I've calculated it-you have exactly 19 seconds of animation. I'm a little bummed you wasted a lot of effort and time on titles and asking people to subscribe than the actual animation part. You've made 2 minutes of my life disappear-now I have to write something here to make up for it so you won't do it to someone else.

Shorten your title screens, please. For tests like this-2 or 3 seconds max-not 22. And "hours" is spelled wrong. It's just the word "hour" pluralized. No apostrophe needed.

The animation, as already stated, is choppy. I think this is in part due to the fact you are animating yourself. It's hard to hold still while taking a shot and moving a small increment each time. Humans are not built to do this so: good try.  Should you animate yourself again in the future-take a lot of photos-maybe TOO much, so you'll have some options when the editing process begins. When you have a lot to work with, the movements become smoother and you can up your frame rate.

Enjoy your day.
Jared