Topic: Lego Secret Agent Triple xXx

Directory Link

Lego Secret Agent Triple xXx

Link 1

A Secret Agent fights off Robots as he takes down a space criminal

Re: Lego Secret Agent Triple xXx

Good animation but some light flicks 3/5 i thought the walking was great. Same with the animation but try not to get a lot of light flickers i am not saying you had a lot.You had maybe nine

Last edited by Stephen (September 4, 2011 (09:24am))

TheCoolDude1023 wrote:

Good animation but some light flicks 3/5 i thought the walking was great. Same with the animation but try not to get a lot of light flickers i am not saying you had a lot.

Yeah I agree I had alot of light flicker

Well that is part of learning mini/smile

What do you guys think of it?

It's got a lot of flickering, as well as your set moving a lot throughout the film. A good remedy to this problem would be the blue puddy (my apologies for not remembering the proper name mini/confused )

Use a small amount on the pieces to keep them on the set. That way they won't move.
There's a bit of flickering, but that can be fixed with some even lighting and filming in a dark room.

At 1:38, WHAT SET WAS THAT BLACK MINIFIGURE FROM? I have one just like that, but he's pretty old and most of his face is faded away.

Overall, a pretty good film nonetheless. Keep at it.

http://i53.tinypic.com/hwd9qr.png

LegoLandChronicles wrote:

A good remedy to this problem would be the blue puddy (my apologies for not remembering the proper name mini/confused )

It be called blue-tack or poster putty, matey.

Not literally dead, just no longer interested in Lego or animation.

minifig051 wrote:

A good remedy to this problem would be the blue puddy (my apologies for not remembering the proper name mini/confused )

It be called blue-tack or poster putty, matey.

Ahhh that's what it was. Thanks mini/tongue

http://i53.tinypic.com/hwd9qr.png

At 1:38, WHAT SET WAS THAT BLACK MINIFIGURE FROM? I have one just like that, but he's pretty old and most of his face is faded away.

It was from the old insectoids theme. They were robot/alien things that had space ships and other vehicles.

Great work Stevefrog! Putting together an 8 minute animation is a big accomplishment. The movie was well plotted and kept my interest throughout (which is a feat considering how many 3-4 minute animations I get bored watching). The scene where the the black hole is sucking things in was particularly well done - very imaginative and well animated. The car spinning it's wheels and the guy grilling the hot dog are my favorites.

I'm sure you're very aware of the technical issues of light flicker and set/camera movement and those are things to improve in your next animation. I look forward to seeing what you do next!

fallentomato wrote:

I'm sure you're very aware of the technical issues of light flicker and set/camera movement and those are things to improve in your next animation. I look forward to seeing what you do next!

Yeah I working on both of them