Re: BIGHEAD- A 1950's Superhero

A. wrote:

I loved the film and would like to see more little episodes of BIGHEAD mini/smile

Glad you enjoyed it. mini/smile I am writing a sequel to BIGHEAD, BIGHEAD Beyond. I won't reveal much of the plot but BIGHEAD basically travels through time, into present day, hence the title.

Back In Black!

I believe the first animated film was Snow White and the Se7en Dwarves, back in 1940s. OR it was Pinnocio or Pocahontas. One of those three.

First computer animated film was Toy Story, back in 1990s.

Brickfilmer a decade ago, now looking to relive the glory days mini/smile

Thunderbolt wrote:
A. wrote:

I loved the film and would like to see more little episodes of BIGHEAD mini/smile

Glad you enjoyed it. mini/smile I am writing a sequel to BIGHEAD, BIGHEAD Beyond. I won't reveal much of the plot but BIGHEAD basically travels through time, into present day, hence the title.

I am also going to be making a sequel to BIRDFaCE. It will probably be much longer then the first movie, so it may take a while. I won't reveal any of the plot details just yet, but rest assured it will BLOW YOUR MIND! At least i hope it will.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

Sonjira wrote:
Thunderbolt wrote:
A. wrote:

I am also going to be making a sequel to BIRDFaCE. It will probably be much longer then the first movie, so it may take a while. I won't reveal any of the plot details just yet, but rest assured it will BLOW YOUR MIND! At least i hope it will.

OH YEAAAAH!!!!!!!!! SPRED TEH WORD EVERYBODDEH!

Back In Black!

Thunderbolt wrote:
Sonjira wrote:
Thunderbolt wrote:

OH YEAAAAH!!!!!!!!! SPRED TEH WORD EVERYBODDEH!

Again, it may take a while. I've got a few other shorter pojects i want to get out of the way first before he makes his return.

https://i.imgur.com/gGaR9Oz.png
Youtube @TheRealSonjira I consider it a personal defeat if my pee is not perfectly clear every time.]

DerTarchin wrote:

I believe the first animated film was Snow White and the Se7en Dwarves, back in 1940s. OR it was Pinnocio or Pocahontas. One of those three.

Actually, the first animated film in stop motion, around 1890 or 1900, I don't remember the name of the short or who made it, and for animation in 2D, there were the "Magic Panthomimes", made by a french in that period too, but can't remember his name either. Actually, there were a lot of animated films in those years. The first with a character and a story I think is "Gertie the dinosaur" by Winsor McCay. But...shouldn't be this thread be about the movie? I thought we already finished the argument. Can't wait for both sequels of Birdface and Bighead.

(oh, and btw, pinocchio was disney's second movie, but many shorts were made before)