Re: The Festival of Souls 2 [CLOSED]

Correct me if I am wrong but the newbie award is not going to be limited to people who haven't entered a bim contest before.

MUST DO THIS CONTEST. good luck everyone

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

Sfugity wrote:
Pillow wrote:

For those who don't know: I'm Vik.

mini/XD Well, I've gotta say - I'm a bit sad that you're one of the judges, since you're one of those horror brickfilmers (darkman, vik, kinz etc.) your entry would have to be brilliant. But on the other side, now more of the younger ones have more chances! mini/tongue But I'm pretty sure that you will be a brilliant judge too! mini/wink

Heh, thanks. But don't worry, I am making the entry I would have made anyway. So you'll get my entry and me as a judge.

Pillow wrote:
Sfugity wrote:
Pillow wrote:

For those who don't know: I'm Vik.

mini/XD Well, I've gotta say - I'm a bit sad that you're one of the judges, since you're one of those horror brickfilmers (darkman, vik, kinz etc.) your entry would have to be brilliant. But on the other side, now more of the younger ones have more chances! mini/tongue But I'm pretty sure that you will be a brilliant judge too! mini/wink

Heh, thanks. But don't worry, I am making the entry I would have made anyway. So you'll get my entry and me as a judge.

Cool!

EDIT: If the newbie award can't go to a person who haven't entered a BiM contest yet, then luckily, I'm behind the hills. mini/devil

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

This is my first contest! I didn't see anything about jokes can we put them in. (not that many though)
Mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha-

I'm going to enter, alredy have the idea since i'm basically going to copy a scene from the book im working on. mini/tongue

I like stuff...

That idea I had for this works in perfectly with the theme/s. Happy now.

New YouTube Channel
May 2013 update:
Back after taking a VERY FREAKING long break. 14 months, I believe. Anyways I'm going to be making films again. Much better ones.

To help you guys, you should check out some horror classics:

Psycho
Rosemary's Baby
Repulsion
The Last House on the Left
Halloween
The Exorcist
Jaws
Suspiria
Deep Red
The Omen
Carrie
Sisters
Diabolique
What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
Carnival of Souls
The Evil Dead
Night of the Living Dead
Alien
The Bird with the Crystal Plumage
Blood and Black Lace
Hammer Films
The Birds
Nosferatu
Frankenstein
Tourist Trap
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre
The Blair Witch Project
The Silence of the Lambs
Etc. Etc.

As for horror brickfilms, i'm not fond of Frankenstein at all really, one of the creepiest brickfilms is "Good Company",
here's the link to it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iAXlU62ZUE

Last edited by KinzCove (August 27, 2011 (05:27pm))

Sounds fun! I think I might enter! mini/smile

15:24    Timothy_R    you hear that
15:24    Timothy_R    that's the sound of me not giving a turd

Youtube

Guys, I thought I would make this clear, that not every horror film has to have a psycho killer. Some of the best films are films that can make an ordinary object scary. Try to find a way in your plot to make the most ordinary things appear alien (as in not normal, or out of the ordinary, if we see a Television remote turn into an alien, you're defying the point.)
Try to think of objects or places and think of how you could make them appear hostile, here is a list of places you could think about:

• A Hospital

• A nursery

• A Subway station

• An Airplane

• A Laundromat

• An Oil Refinery

• A concert hall

And here are a few objects to think of:

• A slide projector

• A supercomputer

• A deck of cards

• A lamp

• A telephone

• A bed

Yeah, basically anything with a flexible atmosphere.

Last edited by RealBrick (August 27, 2011 (08:26pm))

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png

I will enter this! It's gonna be my first ever contest entry. :]

PunBB bbcode test
"Muuuuffinnn." -Derpy Hooves

This sounds great! I loved the entries of last year's and I hope I'll be able to conjure something up.

Noice Onion. Hopefully, I can whip something up! mini/wink Wish I could have judged but entering is probably better! Man, I haven't filmed anything all summer.

| Website |
So yeah, I'm back from my mind.

is there anything against copyright music?

A Life? Cool! Where can I download one of those from?

CarrollFilms wrote:

is there anything against copyright music?

I hope not. And also, is the word 'hell' as used in the sentence 'what the hell' not allowed to use?

YouTube | Twitter 

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/h364/sfugity/bimTMIRABbanner_zps0970ba17.png
Currently going for the "Most Inactive" BiM award.

Again the question: Who is the newcomer award for? For those who never have made horror before? < should be

-FBS

I need a new name! HELP

FuryBrosStudios wrote:

Again the question: Who is the newcomer award for? For those who never have made horror before? < should be

-FBS

It's like the special Olympics.

@Pillow Yeah, I dont know what that means either!

-FBS

I need a new name! HELP

Pillow wrote:
FuryBrosStudios wrote:

-FBS

It's like the special Olympics.

You do explain the most clearest things to people.

mod edit: Ohai there Mod, you alright?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=DWStorm
^^^^Check out my bricklink store ^^^^

Sounds good. I like the fact that we have got a long time to do it, hoping that school won't get in the way too much I'll hopefully enter.

Kinzcove wrote:

Jaws

Would you say that counts as horror? I love jaws and I would love to do something like that, but, I don't know, I've never really thought about what kind of film jaws is.
Anyway, I'll have to check out some of your links later, so thanks a lot for that. mini/smile