Topic: [casting call] Voice actor needed for Crocodiles ep2

Hey guys i'm gonna start working on Crocodiles ep2 wich will be ALOT better and funnier. But i need a voice actor the CHaracter Hans ( the green mouthed crocodiles )

To see ep1 check my YT channel, I can't give you the direct link. I'm not allowed to promote it due "inapropriate content".

Anyway, it would be awesome if someone wants to voice act for me

test lines: - Monkeys arent german!
               - Ugh,  just shut up and let's find some hot chicks. ( a bit annoyed )
               -  Shut up you old peice of sh*t !

Please if you try send me about 2 testlines you can choose except for the 3rd one, I need to hear that one mini/bigsmile

Send test lines too : [email protected]

Last edited by Pillow (February 27, 2009 (01:30am))

Re: [casting call] Voice actor needed for Crocodiles ep2

Please, don't use any inappropriate content this time.
(which means bad words, body parts(Like the one you used last time), and anything like that. FYI)
And no, I don't want to try out.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

you didnt HAVE to watch it justkidden. I thought it was funny. (but probably not needed to be posted on this site) But yeah i'll be excited to see what a normal kind of movie from you is like. mini/smile

justkidden wrote:

Please, don't use any inappropriate content this time.
(which means bad words, body parts(Like the one you used last time), and anything like that. FYI)
And no, I don't want to try out.

No offense, Olsonstudios is right. I can make the movie however I feel like. I just can't promote on this website if I use how you call it " bodyparts".
Whats FYI ?

And please don't reply to this topic if you don't want to try.

Fine then. I'm just saying, there might be 8 year old's browsing the site, Their favorite animal is a crocodile, and then they click on it and watch it, not knowing there will be inappropriate content.
But go ahead! I can't make you not put inappropriate content in your brickfilms! Just go ahead!

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

justkidden wrote:

Fine then. I'm just saying, there might be 8 year old's browsing the site, Their favorite animal is a crocodile, and then they click on it and watch it, not knowing there will be inappropriate content.
But go ahead! I can't make you not put inappropriate content in your brickfilms! Just go ahead!

there's alot of sicker stuff on the internetn myne won't do any harm.