Topic: Apple R&D

Directory Link

Apple R&D

YouTube

This is footage of the development of the next and greatest product from Apple, the iPad.

Re: Apple R&D

Nice... mini/smile

LINK!<--CLICKY!
MY AWESOME NEW MUSIC VIDEO!]
I like turles I mean Legos mini/shifty
Flickr | Youtube

you are so right 4 stars:)

GAMEH0R5E

"today i fell and rubed my knee on the rug and slamed my face into my class door coming from spanish going to home and then recces"- Stephen in the chat room

Thanks so much guys...the funny thing is that while I was making this my brother actually won an iPad

Hilarious! I really enjoyed it. The animation was good, and the writing was very well done.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

RedBrick1 wrote:

Hilarious! I really enjoyed it. The animation was good, and the writing was very well done.

Thanks, do you any critiques of it?

Aquamorph wrote:
RedBrick1 wrote:

The set maybe could of used a bit more detail, like coffee cups, and potted plants. But other then that I can't really think of anything.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

I dunno, it was pretty much a bunch of rehashed, cliche iPad jokes that weren't funny in the first place. mini/confused

https://i.imgur.com/IRCtQGu.jpg

RedBrick1 wrote:
Aquamorph wrote:
RedBrick1 wrote:

The set maybe could of used a bit more detail, like coffee cups, and potted plants. But other then that I can't really think of anything.

Yeah I really like that idea. I will probably add accessories like that in my later films.

NXTManiac wrote:

I dunno, it was pretty much a bunch of rehashed, cliche iPad jokes that weren't funny in the first place. mini/confused

Ah ha...I have found an Apple Fanboy mini/tongue