Topic: Daredevils

Directory Link

Daredevils

Daredevils

(Episode5) http://www.youtube.com/user/KandMBobica2

wrong man arrested once more....

Last edited by JaredSM (July 7, 2011 (08:50am))

15:24    Timothy_R    you hear that
15:24    Timothy_R    that's the sound of me not giving a turd

Youtube

Re: Daredevils

Sorry but too many light flickers, the pictures were pretty out of focus and the audio was too loud and had some fizzly tone to it. I suggest you use Audacity. 1 out of 5. So sorry mini/sad
Just practice, practice, practice! mini/tongue

LegoAndStickfigs wrote:

Sorry but too many light flickers, the pictures were pretty out of focus and the audio was too loud and had some fizzly tone to it. I suggest you use Audacity. 1 out of 5. So sorry mini/sad
Just practice, practice, practice! mini/tongue

well sometimes you just got to use what you have.....:P 
I know it needs improvement and the next film will be BETTER  mini/wink

Youtube

I can't wait to see the improvement. mini/wink  I forgot to mention though: The beginning was actually pretty funny. mini/XD

LegoAndStickfigs wrote:

I can't wait to see the improvement. mini/wink  I forgot to mention though: The beginning was actually pretty funny. mini/XD

thanks mini/sunnies

Youtube

I hate the fact that some people think to make a good brickfilm, you need the best equipment. My best film has the worst quality in the world, but I got the most out of the equipment I had.

You've given a pretty harsh review rating this only 1 brick LegoAndStickfigs. Okay so you did have a quite a bit of light flicker, but don't worry. Looking extra hard at your video I see you filmed this in the day, but if you filmed it at night with a couple of lamps, boom problem solved. Animation seemed okay to me, if you bumped up the frame rate to about 15fps it would look great. There wasn't much of a story, and it seemed a little rushed on the pace of the film. But you're just starting out, over time you will become a good standing animator. I would like to give you 2 and a half bricks for a good attempt, just take into mind some of these tips.

thanks for the tips

Youtube