Topic: Dan pilot: Gone Fishing

Directory Link

Dan pilot: Gone Fishing

youtube

This is the first episode of what will hopefully become a somewhat regular show. The premise is two friends, one a total idiot and the other aware he is made of legos, having stupid little adventures.

I know there is bad light flicker, I shot this several months ago and have since improved.

Last edited by backyardlegos (July 5, 2012 (05:35pm))

Re: Dan pilot: Gone Fishing

OH MY GOD!
That was great! The humor made me laugh. The quality was excellent along with the animation! Pure awesomeness. I rate it 5 out of 5 bricks/stars. You should've joined earlier. mini/wink

This is really good. Most 'Dynamic Duos' these days are crap. Well Done  mini/smile

-Rob

Hello BiM! Not making a comeback but may surf the forums time to time

- www.spankthatdalek.tumblr.com -

Weeks and months of seeing duos (as RobBrick said) I finally get to one I find amusing and talented. The set is simple, such as most house sets, and the animation was smooth, and easy on the eyes. This is where most duos now would fall apart, but seeing it in your film is what made it stronger. Light flicker was barely seen, in fact, I believe I only saw it once. The voice acting was nice, but... dull. Even though there was not background noise and 'uneasy to hear' microphone bumps, the character Jerry seemed to have an upset tone. Other than that minor flaw, I find this a great film and a great add to the community.

I liked the video alot...It was simple,funny, and it had a decent story line mini/smile
I give 4/5 lego bricks. mini/sunnies

15:24    Timothy_R    you hear that
15:24    Timothy_R    that's the sound of me not giving a turd

Youtube

I can see you put a lot of effort in to it...I like it:)

mini/lol