Re: Introduce Yourselves

Hey guys, I should probably introduce myself!

I've been a stop motion animator since the age of 9 (20 now!) and i've always enjoyed making WW2 Brickfilms.
I want a few more Brickfilmer connections on my YouTube so reply to me and i'll subscribe!
My YouTube is www.youtube.com/chazta555 mini/bigsmile

Welcome to BIM! mini/smile

Welcome Stonycharlie!  I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome! mini/smile I am looking forward to watching your animations. mini/bigsmile

Hi there, Stony Charlie!

I love WWII themed brickfilms.  I've ben trying to view more of them.

Welcome aboard.  We hope you love it here, and we'll support you wherever we can.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

Thanks guys! Very kind of you! mini/bigsmile looking forward to being part of the community mini/bigsmile

Hi Bricksters,

I'm totally a newbie on the stop motion/brick genre and looking forward to being able to start sharing my first pieces soon.

Expect to benefit a lot from the experience and learning process with the community and also share my learnings.

My interest besides general animation are movies, books, and general entertainment.

Sorry for my bad English, but I'm from Brazil, and so my first language is Portuguese.

I worked at the main studios in Brazil as Sony Pictures and Fox on post production and digital marketing for the last 17 years.

I'm just launching my social media spaces for my "Brick Loko" project.

So, let's start rolling the bricks!

Thanks for the space,
mini/bigsmile

Hello! I am Snowymist and love to crate stop motion films. My dad has made two movies so I kind-of developed the movie-making crave from him! So I started doing stop motion presentations when I was 11 or 12 and was looking for a movie making app on my phone. So, I thought: Cartoons! And so, I started searching for apps where I can make cartoons, but had no luck finding the right one. Then, I thought, "most cartoons are actually pictures that are rotoscoped or something." And I got the idea to do stop-motion films instead of making cartoons and it turns out I love it. That was the first my family ever heard of something such as "stop-motion animations". Thanks for listening!:)

Snowymist

Welcome to BiM, Snowymist!

Welcome Snowymist! mini/bigsmile I hope you enjoy your time here.

Welcome guys!

This world is a dark place. One day I will see my Savior face to face.
My Youtube

Welcome to the forums, brinkedo and Snowymist! Glad to have you here. Please read the forum rules and BiM Beginner's Guide so you know how all the stuff works around here. mini/wink

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Hi I am a Tfol. I have made brickfilms from a young age but they were terrible and short. I have yet to make a channel because I do not have any good software (unless you count Windows Movie Maker mini/bigsmile ). Any tips?

I am supposed to put something here.

I dont count windows movie maker.  I recommend Sony Vegas Studio.  You can discuss this more in the equipment & software thread, and even find threads on this topic already.

https://vimeo.com/channels/holdingourown      http://holding-our-own.tumblr.com

"None practice tolerance less frequently than those who most loudly preach it."

HoldingOurOwn wrote:

I dont count windows movie maker.  I recommend Sony Vegas Studio.  You can discuss this more in the equipment & software thread, and even find threads on this topic already.

Might try it out soon. Thanks.

I am supposed to put something here.

I use Windows Movie Maker mini/confused

All ya carrotz are belong to us!

Welcome to the forums, PSM Films! We're glad to have you here. Please be sure to read the forum rules and BiM Beginner's Guide to learn more about the forum itself.

As for animation tips/video editing tips, there's really nothing we can say unless you ask specifics. Like HoldingOurOwn said, if you have any specific questions, just start a topic asking! Of course, it may already be answered, so use the search or scroll through topics to see if you can find anything about it. There's a ton of info to glean from the old topics.

Again, welcome!

YouTubeWebsite
https://bricksafe.com/files/rioforce/internet-images/RioforceBiMSig.png
"Whatever you do, do all to the glory of God." - 1 Corinthians 10:31b

Hi everyone - just wanted to take a moment to introduce ourselves. 

We (me and my better half) are Doppelganger Films.  I dabbled a bit in some real-time 3D animation in the past but I'm pretty much brand new to stop motion.  I've done my homework, invested in a few lego sets and equipment and now I'm trying to get the hang of achieving the character movement I want on a frame by frame basis - man, it's challenging!

Our immediate goal is to just complete a project that we're proud of from start to finish.  After that, I personally just want to learn how to tell a good story and improve on my techniques and style to create better and better material. Unfortunately, our day jobs don't allow for much time to indulge in this hobby so finished works may be few and far between. 

I'm looking forward to participating in the community when I can and I hope I will learn a thing or two from the wonderful people on here. mini/smile

~M.K.

Welcome to Bricks in Motion. I look forward to seeing some of your work mini/smile

Welcome to BiM!