Re: Introduce Yourselves

Welcome to BIM

Latest video: Zombie Blockade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2XdMQWLu5I

The Son Of Shadowmarch: PreProduction Official Thread: http://www.bricksinmotion.com/forums/to … brickfilm/
Script: 80% / Storyboards: 10% / Voice Acting: 0%

Welcome! mini/smile

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

I know I've been here awhile but you probably know almost nothing about me: Hi I'm Chirochibechirt also known as Robert. I've loved brickfilms ever since I was 10! Finally this year I finally decided to start doing it myself. I've been doing it for 3 months and I'm 13 going on 14 in August. I hope to become way better than I am now and to become a valued part of the community! I love singing, dancing, brickfilming, swimming, video games, ice skating, and hanging out with my friends. And I'm from Canada eh! So I better go back to my igloo and feed my pet moose some maple syrup mini/tongue
Hope you enjoy my brickfilms!

Last edited by Chiro (March 17, 2012 (11:29am))

You live where yaks can run free, Where Royal Mounties can arrest me.

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

ghostofmrsdaystudios wrote:

You live where yaks can run free, Where Royal Mounties can arrest me.

mini/lol I think your thinking of buffalo.

You haven't herd that song? mini/no

The Ghost of Mrs. Day studios: Home of mediocre brickfilms.

ghostofmrsdaystudios wrote:

You haven't herd that song? mini/no

No but still. Its buffalo. mini/blankexpression

mod edit: don't use five emotes when one will do

I've probably already introduced myself once or twice on this site. But it's been about a year since I last visited, or posted on here. So I thought I would introduce myself again since i'm sure several new members have joined since I left/phased out of brickfilming and bricksinmotion.

Hi, i'm Duke Boy (or Reuben if you like). I had been brickfilming since early 2009 and continued till early 2011 when I stopped. I decided recently (half an hour ago) that I wanted to come back to the site and perhaps start brickfilming again. Hopefully i'll be able to, but we'll see.

Don't be fooled, my avatar is a facade of conformity.

Well, It is time I should have introduced myself. Well I joined the site yesterday, because I want to know what people think of my animations. I have been animating since late 2009/early 2010. Currently, I am testing new and cool ways of animation and I hope to improve in the years to come.

I'm Jilguero852, well...
I'm not a jilguero.
That's just a bird.
In spanish.

Anyway, I've been making animations on and off for awhile now, since 2005 or so, and I joined a few months ago, but I just made a whole new channel and animation so I decided to start talking here in BiM.

So.. ya'll know, hey.

Hello, welcome to the forums!
Hope you like it here! mini/smile

YouTube channel
N00bToob ebovv

I went by the name CJ Studios on Brickfilms.com from about 2005-2008. It would be nice to find out which of the Brickfilms.com veterans still hang out around here mini/bigsmile

Bricks In Motion drinking game!

1. Do a shot every time you see a film with "LEGO", "Star Wars", or "Batman/Dark Knight" in the title.
2. Die of alcohol poisoning.

I'm sure many of you haven't heard of me, so I'll just introduce myself. When I say I or me it's actually us as we're brothers who live in London. I'm zako (nickname) and I'm the director of ESF productions. I also edit and build sets. Alo who is my brother, Is the animator and visual effects artist. We have just joined BIM in january and not that many people have seen our animations. We like creating funny animations. Our YouTube channel is elitestormforce and our test channel is elitestormforcetests. Please check out our animations.

Thanks,
Zako ;)

Progress on next film: lego Olympics 2012

Hullo there, I'm PseudoMathematics.  I'm 12 and American.  I've been intrigued by brickfilming for the past few years.  I've been wanting to make my own film for a long time, but I've never seemed to conjure up any decent ideas.  However, as of right now I'm very close to starting the production phase of my very first film!  mini/smile  Apart from my interest in brickfilming and LEGOs in general, I play the bass guitar in a band, listen to lots of music, spend lots of time on the Internet, ride my bicycle around the neighborhood, and enjoy hanging with my friends.

Well, that's pretty much it.  I hope to be an active member here at BiM!  mini/smile

- PseudoMathematics

"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens
if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?" - Steven Wright

Welcome, PM. I'm sure you'll make a great addition to the site. mini/smile

Hello everybody, I'm Sonoflarry, I've been filming for 3 years and trolling this site for one year. I'm an full-blooded American at 15 years of age. My skillset is at 20 fps with a quick-cam pro 9000 and masking skills. I LOVE books and especially Shakespeare (Julius Caesar FTW!). I hope to be a valuable membor and a good companion.

S.H.R.

Overheard during a exam- Move your arm, I can't see!

Welcome Sonoflarry! Sounds like you're copying me witht eh 20fps, QuickCam 9k, and masking skills. mini/tongue

Hi I'm Commander Gus (CG for short) and Iv'e been here at bricksinmotion.com since 2010 and have been animating in the UK since 2008.

most of the animations I do are for school projects, one of which is currently the reenacting Act 3 Scene 1 of Romeo and Juliet in Lego now in the pre-production/production.

When it comes to brickfilming my animations are mostly smooth and i'm very good at using Photoshop (CS6 beta (completely free!)) for things like masking etc. i just need to improve my camera angles and get a tripod so i can switch from using my rusty, old webcam to my camcorder which has very low megapixels. i use the best of all the free software out there like MonkeyJam, Audacity and default Microsoft programs etc.

-Gus

Welcome back, Gus!

I'm sure you already know the ropes.

http://i.imgur.com/lZUQ9.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/9CQIM.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/YZLtR.pnghttp://i.imgur.com/ICcjc.png

Hi I have been into brickfilming for a while and on this site for about 6 monthes now. I am going to post a film soon I am Just getting my skills up first.

Ahhh yeah!!!

Youtube