Topic: DJ and Rinto

Directory Link

DJ and Rinto is a series of brickfilms I started a while back with my friend Rinto51. It is basically a parody of our own life, made before we knew that the dynamic duo theme was so cliched. The first 3 episodes are absolutely horrid and then it kind of gets better after that. I will be updating this thread whenever we make a new one. I hope you don't die from the n00bness. mini/smile

(I have yet to submit the rest of them into BiM--we have 5 released)

The Turdy Menace

Youtube

"DJ and Rinto are enjoying a wonderful day in the land of Whatever, when all of the sudden Rinto falls into a turd..."

Mac vs. PC

Youtube

"DJ and Rinto get into an argument about wether Macintosh or PC is better..."

Lego Bowling

Youtube

"DJ and Rinto take a bullet train to a bowling alley. Then they meet Boba Fett, his moustached girlfriend, and a crazy Japanese guy. They are challenged to a bowling match what will happen?..."

Youtube

"This is the future. 2012 is all Rinto's fault. Stupid Ikea."

Time for the Dorks!

Youtube

"5th episode in the DJ and Rinto series, DJ builds a time machine and they go random places."

Close Encounters of the Humankind

Youtube

"After an alien crashes in Rinto's back yard, DJ and Rinto embark on a journey to Uranus."

Last edited by topit (April 5, 2014 (01:51pm))

Re: DJ and Rinto

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p84/UberSocks/47.gif

New Episode out now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJUrcP0VneY

It's the best one yet!

Hahaha! Pretty good work, Topit, you've improved immensely. Haha - "Uranus is a gas giant"

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

it was very choppy the voices were okay the camera was okay mini/blankexpression  1 star on every single one

Last edited by JaxonSM (July 31, 2011 (10:20am))

GAMEH0R5E

"today i fell and rubed my knee on the rug and slamed my face into my class door coming from spanish going to home and then recces"- Stephen in the chat room

Nice, the video time for the dorks wasn't bad 2.7/5 lego bricks. mini/smile

15:24    Timothy_R    you hear that
15:24    Timothy_R    that's the sound of me not giving a turd

Youtube

i haft to admit i was a little mean you just need a little more work i would give it 2 stars mini/smile

GAMEH0R5E

"today i fell and rubed my knee on the rug and slamed my face into my class door coming from spanish going to home and then recces"- Stephen in the chat room

Yah it's okay.
Back when we made those first few we were epic n00bs and now we're just a tiny bit less so. mini/smile
I just submitted those for continuity in the series. Like, I didn't show any of youse my other early animations, because, truthully, they suck poop.
But, (I say this every time) the next one will actually be good! mini/yes

der bump

Me and Rinto51 just made a new short for this series last weekend. It's pretty horrible technically because honestly none of us had brickfilmed in a while and we were not exactly paying attention to what we were doing.

Watch with caution.