Topic: The Pizza

Directory Link

The Pizza

"The Pizza" on Youtube

Jeff Gutinberg is a renowned inventor, has lots of credentials for the creation of new technologies ... He is quietly on the sofa; is sounded at the door: the pizza delivery man and he takes the pizza and shut the door, he opens the box unless he realizes that pizza is cold. He takes her to his kitchen and sliding the pizza in his oven, he presses the power button but the oven explodes. He goes into his office and began to build his own kiln. It puts the pizza in and ... He sometimes even a misfortune but I'm not saying that.Sorry for my English, I use google translation because I'm French ...

Re: The Pizza

Great job mini/wink

Sound: 7
Story: 7
Cinematography: 7
Animation: 6
Effects: 7/10
- - - - - - - - -
Overall: 7.5/10

Ohh !! Thank you a lot    mini/bigsmile

That was really funny. Well animated, but I didn't quite know what was wrong with the pizza - was it stale which meant the crust was too hard? Still, it was a great bit of slapstick.
5/5

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Whoa... That brick exploding effect at the beginning was so cool. mini/eek

Good video, animation was pretty nice, and I thought it was funny. mini/smile
Could be a bit better with animation at times, and sometimes the walking was a bit too slow.

Waaaa excellent brickfilm, congratulation ! mini/bigsmile 5/5

Haha, the ending was hilarious. Excellent film!

Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.  - Berthold Auerbach

Thanks !

Hazzat : The pizza is too cold

he realizes that pizza is cold.

AnnoyingNoisesProductions : Thanks, but I did'nt made this effect by myself, I asked to another french brickfilmer mini/wink

Last edited by Flostudio-18 (June 8, 2011 (09:46am))

From the way the pizza delivery guy stares in from the outside I think something might have been done to that pizza...

Excuse me but I do not really understand your comment, you mean he would have had to add something after looks the guy?

nice animation and good story:D

Haha! Funny! mini/bigsmile
Very good technical aspects!
But we don't think you should have to tell the whole story in the description... Try to make it more explicit and more understandable in the film itself next time.
Anyway, great job! Keep up the good work!

Last edited by France & Alex (June 12, 2011 (12:43am))