Topic: Chocolate Man

Directory Link

Chocolate Man

Youtube

My entry to the EASTER festival, made in 5 hours... The animation is not my greatest, but I tried to do a movie without an Easter bunny to be original.

Re: Chocolate Man

Golden

You called?

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

Off-topic... mini/confused

He was referring to the film as "golden". I was making a joke.

http://i.imgur.com/Q9NCUnx.png

Golden wrote:

I was making a joke.

I know mini/wink But I want some feedback now. Your joke was Off-Topic mini/lol

well done, I Lol'ed mini/smile

I think this just made my joint favourite. You are brilliant at everything you do, LGFB, congrats on another well mastered short.

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Thank you, BrickOnLife and Onion mini/smile I'm glad you liked it!

This reminds me of an Axe commercial...

I definitely liked it. The bark was well timed at the end and the actual bite mark was done finely, although maybe a little too blurred on the edges. As for its being related to Easter, I think you stretched it a little bit. Chocolate is maybe a little too vague for it to pertain specifically to this one holiday, but it still works in any case.

http://i904.photobucket.com/albums/ac244/Dhizmoraxe/BiM%20Signature/BiMbubbles.png
Latest video: splat.

UniLego wrote:

As for its being related to Easter, I think you stretched it a little bit. Chocolate is maybe a little too vague for it to pertain specifically to this one holiday, but it still works in any case.

I hope my movie will not be disqualified for that...

My first concept was too similar to the BindingBrick's entry, after that, I wanted to do a movie without an easter bunny. I found the concept of the ''Chocolate Man'' friday, and the next day, I animated and edited the film in about 5 hours. That was like a THAC for me.

Great film! They should make chocolate minifigs for Easter.

bricksinmotion member of the year

Hilarious! Great work. The animation was good, and the overall film was very enjoyable.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

Hilarious! Great work. The animation was good, and the overall film was very enjoyable.

RedBrick1/LegoTrain587 | EXPANSE | A Brickfilm

Double-post mini/eek Thank you.

RACIST

lulz

Sorry. mini/tongue Anyways, yes, that was delightful.

Haha a lot of people here seem to like CHOCOLATE!!!

I thought it was a well-rounded short ^^ I liked it quite a lot, though I'd agree that the edges where the dude bit could've been less "soft" and more "edgy". Good luck in the contest! mini/bigsmile

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8180/7904765754_a766f0e523.jpg
Into the darkness once more. I walk into the unknown. To a far better life than I've ever known.

Lamplight wrote:

RACIST

Nope.

Lamplight wrote:

Sorry. mini/tongue Anyways, yes, that was delightful.

Scypax wrote:

Good luck in the contest! mini/bigsmile

Thank you mini/smile

Funnily enough, I hate chocolate. Even the tiniest sliver makes sick to my stomach. By the way, how was the top-hat man put back together after his incident with the Man of all Leisure? mini/eh

'look like it was shot at 2 FPS by a blindfolded five year old boy with broken fingers and no thumbs.' -PushOver
I'll be back animating soon! Exams and computer faults are keeping me away </3

Drifter (THAC 11) - Here

Onion wrote:

By the way, how was the top-hat man put back together after his incident with the Man of all Leisure? mini/eh

He's like Wile E. Coyote with the RoadRunner, he may die several times. My brickfilms are not logical mini/lol