Topic: Closed

CLOSED

Last edited by Interbrick (December 6, 2009 (05:47am))

Re: Closed

Okay, click here to see mine!

Last edited by MOL (December 4, 2009 (08:32pm))

Persist.

Michael, please consider settling down and posting a lot less topics. This contest is not the type of thing this site is for and, even if it was, prizeless contests attract few people.
Also, only click the Submit button once! This topic was posted four times, and you've made many double/triple-posts.
- Aaron

Now that is a cool picture, mol. mini/bigsmile

filmyguy wrote:

Now that is a cool picture, mol. mini/bigsmile

YES.

Persist.

http://files.weegeetheterrible.webnode.com/200000001-b2525b33a9/180px-WEEGEE.png

There. I risk giving BiM a virus by playing your little game. You happy now?

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

After what Jargon and everyone else posted. I want to say one more thing clearly. Post a picture from your BRICKFILM here so it does relate to brickfilming

and I'll stay quiet for a little while. Again I'm sorry for the double/triple posting my computer doesn't submit the post on one click so I double  click and that causes it

Sorry everyone I have been saying this anywhere where people think I'm a jerk. I don't mean to double post I'm going to stay quiet for a while and THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED BECAUSE IT IS TOO RISKY DONT POST ANYTHING

My post is gone again, But you don't need to close this.
The contest were fine, you just need to put up some rules. mini/smile
Like, only 500Kb pictures, or just type 'Large file warning' in the sescription of the topic.
I'd like to contribute.
-Jack.
EDIT: Well, i haven't seen anyone, calling you a jerk? mini/blankexpression

Yeah I know but some people are just getting the wrong idea when they read my posts and well I closed this so no one would get in trouble for posting bad pictures as it says in the rules