Topic: Corpses & Other Teenage Problems - Trailer

Hey.

I've spent the last few months making a live-action drama/horror film. It's been quite a big production and the final film is shaping up to be around 35 minutes long! I released a trailer yesterday and I thought I'd post it here for you all to see.

YouTube Link

Thanks!

rstudios.co.uk - Brand New Website Up And Running!
Experiencing problems with Rstudios.co.uk? Tell me HERE.

Re: Corpses & Other Teenage Problems - Trailer

Awesome

Loved the voiceover guy. Who is he? As for the film itself, looks interesting. Definitely some nice-looking cinematography going on, but the trailer was sending some mixed messages about the genre... video said horror, but audio (and title) said comedy. At least the way I was viewing it.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

Lovin the cheesy acting.

Wow. Surprisingly professional in its execution.

- Leo

Noodle wrote:

Loved the voiceover guy. Who is he?

The guys name is Dan Nachtrab. I found him on voices.com, he's a professional voice over guy but he very kindly recorded the lines free for me.

Noodle wrote:

sending some mixed messages about the genre

I'm glad you said that. My intention was to have to voice over sound almost like it was for a rom-com/buddy movie comedy ("meet blah blah etc.") but for the visuals to be scary. I'm finding it hard to fit the film into a definite genre now that I've almost finished editing it, that's why I'm calling it a "teen horror/drama." There's definitely a genre shift half way through the film. Whether that'll work or not I'll have to wait and see!

Thanks for the other comments guys!

rstudios.co.uk - Brand New Website Up And Running!
Experiencing problems with Rstudios.co.uk? Tell me HERE.