Topic: ideas

Hi, so since it's the end of summer soonish, and I'll have school to get back to, I'm kinda abandoning hope on my films.
I will come back to them eventually, but right now I can't make anything, and I am ridiculously lost in the wave of exellent
brickfilms. So in the meantime, I would like a short, easy, and fun-to-make short story about a robber-assasin-super-
spy type person.

IDEAS SO FAR: I would like him to steal something.
                       I would like it to be raining throughout the film.
                       I would like it to be less than 2 min.

Please help!

Re: ideas

How about you take 10 seconds of a man stealing an umbrella, slow it down and put Baywatch music.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

Be surprising, show some perspective from a guard or security cameras perhaps

Teh Tripod has teh extra boost.

I am devoted to proving that the brickfilm art can be just as serious, emotional, and entertaining as anything in the professional film industry.

fib12345 wrote:

How about you take 10 seconds of a man stealing an umbrella, slow it down and put Baywatch music.

Good idea, but an umbrella? Where did you come up with that? Just wondering...

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/BGanimations/Signatures/final_400x100.png

An umbrella? Very original! mini/wink

I do not care about your opinion, unless it has to do with it needing more ponies.
||YouTube||BrickShelf||Vimeo|

fib12345 wrote:

Thats actually not bad! mini/delirium

It's my film. Not yours.

Splodge wrote:

It's my film. Not yours.

I don't see a film, yet. You just asked for ideas, no one wanted you to do sth.

Minor Bump. It's my idea for a film then.
Anyway, I think we don't need this thread anymore.
Mod? Please delete!