Topic: "The Stop Motion Handbook"

So, as I was surfing the "net" I found this amazing site: Link

It's the stop motion handbook. Although it covers mostly claymation, It still helps alot with stating things you should know about animation. I recommend you check it out, and read through the "Animation" section of it. It seems to be really well done, almost official.

Also, it has some links in the 12 principles of animation section to some awesome animators and tutorials.

State your opinions on this guide, and peace.

-MOL Prod.

Last edited by MOL (September 21, 2009 (09:38pm))

Persist.

Re: "The Stop Motion Handbook"

This is one of the most Known Stop Motion site in The World.

mini/cat

Capedkid wrote:

I know that. I was posting this for people who didn't know about it.

I.e: Beginners, people who dont surf around much, and etc.

And, so what if it is one of the "Most known stop motion sites in the world" as you say (which I think is bunkis), It's still nice to know people are actually trying to help.

I already knew about this site, and I didn't mean for it to sound like it wasn't common knowledge, just so people could find it easier.

Persist.

magicoflego wrote:
Capedkid wrote:

I know that. I was posting this for people who didn't know about it.

I.e: Beginners, people who dont surf around much, and etc.

And, so what if it is one of the "Most known stop motion sites in the world" as you say (which I think is bunkis), It's still nice to know people are actually trying to help.

I already knew about this site, and I didn't mean for it to sound like it wasn't common knowledge, just so people could find it easier.

Exactly, I had no idea there was a site like this.