Topic: Yet untitled project.

I don't have a full script yet I do have an Idea however.  Two prisoners being chased through different parts of town Going towards the same objective and working together. Two Cops are chasing them, they are also working together. They eventually meet up. They then fight the cops. The cops eventually win and handcuff the two prisoners.  One of them announces: "The infamous Perry brothers looks like your days of getting away from us are over. Now we can haul you to central jail and let you have a seat in our exciting chair." One of the brothers however has gotten his hand cuff undone. and whispers something to his brother get them in three, two , one. The scene then cuts the credits roll. I would like this to be a co-production as it is geared this way. The Cheesy Dialogue will obviously have to be fixed. The idea is still in the making, so your thoughts and suggestions please.

Re: Yet untitled project.

Would've been a good entry for the ani-exercise contest.
I think you should change the ending and make it a big
suprise that nobody would expect. like the two cops turn
out to be something else, like an alien thirty for human flesh.

Hope I could help mini/smile

naaaaahahahaaaaaaaa...you spoled it mini/tongue ... I could cop-product with you...but well, if I got an Idea, I'd rather PM it to you so I don't spoil anything mini/wink ...

You should end the scene while they're running and put some cheery music!

40% of people causing car accidents are caused by drunk driving. Drive drunk, it's safer.

What if the prisioners win, and take the police for a blackmail (is this the right word?)?but then, before anybody could pay, one police, somehow, escapes, and leaves his mate alone? and-and..and then the  pri.prisioners kills the not yet free police, because he didn't warned them while his mate was escaping and...nah, too dark, better not to going on with mine Idea

let me say this again:

Splodge wrote:

Come on guys! mini/rolleyes

But that appears to be relevant.

mini/what