Topic: James Bond: On the Edge of Ruin

So, I haven't made any stop motions lately, but I want to get back into it now that it's summer. I'm currently writing a script for a full-length brickfilm (hopefully over ten minutes, at least.) It will be called James Bond: On the Edge of Ruin. I'll give you the basic plot, and I want you to just give me some short feedback/suggestions. Don't completely bash the whole Idea. Constructive Criticism is fine. So, without any farther a do: "THE PLOT"

James Bond has been fired from MI6 for reasons unknown, living alone, seperated from Kissy, his ex-wife, and drinks away his problems. One night, he gets a phone call from evil russian master mind Igor Stravinski that he has M and James' son, James Suzuki. Igor requests Bond to meet him with Q, and only Q. Bond meets him, and Bond, unwillingly gives over Q in exchange for either James or M. Bond picks M, and tells his son everything will be alright. Igor just wanted Q, and forces Q to make weapons and gadgets for him to annihalate Europe. James and M then round up all of MI6 to infiltrate Igor's base in Russia, and will steal james away. Igor will take Q with him in a helicopter which flies away. James Suzuki says that they have got Kissy in Zhuhai, China, and MI6 converge into one group to go to China. When they get to Zhuhai, bond says he is going alone, and for everyone to wait for him. They do as he says, because M asks them to. He goes into the "alleged" base and it explodes.

"TO BE CONTINUED"

I think it is alright, but their are a few tweaks that could happen, but I cannot judge for myself. Comment, Rate, and Respond1

-MOL Prod mini/mrgreen

Persist.

Re: James Bond: On the Edge of Ruin

What you've got looks pretty good. I'm still waiting for a great Bond brickfilm, and I'd love for this to be the one. Just don't get too ambitious, and this should turn out well.

I like the title, though I'd drop the "James Bond:" at the front of it... no Bond films have it. Bond having an ex-wife and kid doesn't strike me as being particularly Bond-ish. I don't really understand the villain's plan, and I'm not sure why you named him after a famous composer. I'm curious why you chose Zhuhai as a destination, and there's a number of unsteady plot points, but that's true of any Bond movie. A couple other things, but nothing major.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions

Well, Kissy and James Suzuki are actually true. He married kissy in you only live twice, and they had James. I simply made them seperated, because, can you really see Bond being married to someone for long? I didnt know that was a famous composer :x I might call him... Michael Karkoroff? IDK, if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to post them. I will get rid of the "James Bond:" Zhuhai has always been interesting to me. I dont know why. Thanks for the feedback. MORE PLEASE mini/bigsmile

Persist.

Oh, and you should also refer to this video if you want to voice:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAf61lb9Fvg

Just try out atleast. Any more suggestions?

EDIT: Sorry for Double Post, but I forgot to edit my post...

Persist.

Hey dude! Listen, I know this great place where you can get the James Bond theme song for FREE! The quality is a little rough, but it's still good, never the less. Here is the link:

http://www.moviewavs.com/Movies/James_Bond.html

Hope you like it!

Your freind,
                                                         Neo Andersen (not really) mini/sunnies

Um...nice bump?

Persist.

I like the general idea of the plot, but as a Bond-fan, I have to say that I don't like the wife and child part. He married once, which was in OHMSS, but she died then and that is one of the events that made him into a womanizer. And I don't think he would have a child, he's a double-O agent, he risks his life daily mini/tongue . Also, I wouldn't let him drink away his problems, I think Bond should start the investigation right away, 'Why was he banned?'. Like in License to Kill, when he is rogue as well.

That's how I see it, but I consider myself as a Bond-fan and I thought you might find it usefull mini/wink
Also, I am really looking forward to a real brickfilm bond movie, none of the ones I've seen were good enough.
(BTW: This reminds me of the script for a Bond brickfilm I wrote a couple of years ago, I wonder if I still have it...)