Re: Film: Changing Time (Development Stage)

I don't think that title has been used, by I think someone had an idea similar to this...

What was his name?  Orwell?

"I am Kansas" -Smeagol
http://heythats.cool

T.G-Tom wrote:

... mini/rolleyes That's stupid, Nathan is awesome in animating and set building. You should train yourself before asking everybody to help you out.

Well yeah I'm working on improving my skills.

After a five year hiatus, I have returned

THAC 8: The Cleanup
Website|YouTube

T.G-Tom wrote:

... mini/rolleyes That's stupid, Nathan is awesome in animating and set building. You should train yourself before asking everybody to help you out.

Hm, how is it stupid if PanPete wants to organize a community project? So what if his animation skills aren't fantastic yet, that has nothing to do with creating a CP. Who knows, he just might be a great organizer rather than a good animator. Give him a chance, man.

Life is like a box of LEGO, you never know what you're gonna build. - mrgraff

I don't think that title has been used, by I think someone had an idea similar to this...

What was his name?  Orwell?

I think you may be referring to H.G. Wells and The Time Machine, which had a similar idea. It's also possible you mean George Orwell's 1984, although it had no time travel aspect, just a dystopian future in which the novel was rooted. Did Orwell also write a novel about time travel?