Topic: [Casting Call] Lego Halo: The Beginning

Well, i know it sounds terrible and my animating needs a lil bit work on youtube but i've been studying films and tutorials and i think im ready to make a new film after months of work. But i must warn you, half of this production will not be based on the game!So here it is:

Sergent Johnson:
Position: OPEN
Test Line:

Captain Keyes:
Test Line: For what purpose Master Chief?

Master Chief:
Test Line: To give the covanent their bomb back...

Marine #1:
Test Line: But sir, we cant just send almost half of the marines out there against almost the whole covenant fleet.

I would like all the voices over 13 years of age and to sound like...well like the ones in the game as best as you can.
Send the test lines to: [email protected]

Last edited by Skeletonboy360 (August 26, 2009 (05:47pm))

SCRIPTING: 95% SETS BUILT 0%
ANIMATION: 0% VOICE ACTING: 15%

Re: [Casting Call] Lego Halo: The Beginning

Give it time dude. mini/blankexpression

ok:)

SCRIPTING: 95% SETS BUILT 0%
ANIMATION: 0% VOICE ACTING: 15%

I sent you an e-mail...:)

I'd give your animation more time to improve before taking on a project like this. Most of people who do this just end up canceling the project and angering the people who signed up for voice acting. And even if the project is completed, it normally consists of 30 seconds of animation or less, with horrible quality. I'm sorry to crush your dreams, but it can be a real downer for both yourself and others when your project gets canned. I would recommend giving yourself some more time to improve before taking this on. And if you really think you can do it, make some tests first to see what you can do to give yourself a reality check. I spend plenty of my time daydreaming of making a really really good film, but when I sit down to animate it, I realize that I'm in way over my head.