Topic: 24 - Discussion Topic

Hey everyone.

Well, pretty soon the second best show on TV (second only to The Sopranos) starts it's 7th season. I'm a huge fan of 24 and hopefully some of you guys here are as well. So I thought we could use this topic to build up the excitement and talk about it once it starts to air! I seriously can't wait until it starts; for those who don't know it's been a whole 2 years since the show was last on. Over here in the UK the premier is on Monday 12th with a double-episode. Does anyone know what's happening in the US?

Now, the show is notorious for it's plot twists so please, considering the fact that us British are likely to be behind the US in episodes please be careful with spoilers as, personally, I HATE finding out what's going to happen.

So, if there are 24 fans amogst us please speak out. Thanks!

Last edited by rstudios (January 7, 2009 (10:09am))

rstudios.co.uk - Brand New Website Up And Running!
Experiencing problems with Rstudios.co.uk? Tell me HERE.

Re: 24 - Discussion Topic

I've just started watching 24, it's good. I plan on getting the DVDs of all the seasons that are out so I'll know what's been happening during the last few seasons, 'cause Virgin Media got rid of Sky when the 1st season started. mini/sad

-storgero

YouTube | PlayStation Network: storgero | Xbox LIVE: storgero | Steam: storgero

Good idea. The first season I watched on TV was season 5. I then saw the first 4 on DVD in time for season 6 on TV.

I watch it but I think it's a bit overdramatic.

but I'm watching the sopranos now mini/bigsmile I'm half trough season 2
It's awesome!

-Darkman

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

WARNING: SPOILERS THROUGHOUT

Season 4 of 24 was probably my favorite. I didn't really like season 5 (Or was it 6?) where everyone you were starting to like died. I sure hope they don't kill of Chloe in the 7th.

SPOILERS

I doubt they'll kill Chloe - she's a cult favourite! A lot of characters die, though, I guess that's what makes it gripping and makes it so unpredictable. Edgar's death was a very said scene... mini/sad Haha.

SPOI... Ah, who cares, this whole thread has spoilers mini/tongue

Yeah, I kept expecting Chloe to run out and save him.:( That scene really caught me off guard.

Yes! I can't wait for 24.  It's going to be interesting to see Jack working for the FBI.  Too bad CTU is gone though mini/sad Also, Jack is in New York, now? Am I right? If so I'm looking forward to a change of scenery for him.

The FBI!? But... But... It's just not 24 without CTU!

Exactly! And worse of all the CTU ring tone is gone! Not sure if Jack is in New York, though...

I think they wont kill of Chloe. in the last season she said she was pregnent. maybe she is just gonna stop working and become a housewive.

-Darkman

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

Well, I've just seen the first two episodes of Day 7. Pretty amazing apart from the lack of Chloe O'Brian. Considering the move to completely the other side of the USA, and all the new characters, it still "feels" like 24, which is good. I'm also surprised Jack and Rennee (can't spell her name,) have reached Tony Almeida so soon in the season. Hmmmm....

Just finished the 3rd and 4th episodes. mini/bigsmile Chloe and Bill are back, and Tony is a good guy!

I just saw those episodes. That's awesome. I would've killed myself if he was actually bad. I love Tony. He's awesome.

Buuut, he actually ran with those guys for 3 years so that makes me kinda sad mini/sad But at least he didn't die! mini/bigsmile

True, true. It's good to know despite the move it still feels like 24 - I loved the bit when Jack's sat on the floor of that car and says "This is gonna hurt". Episode 5 airs over here on Monday, looking forward to it once again.

24 is great. I saw the Lego 24 movie you made, and that was even better. What programs did you use? And did you need to buy them?

Last edited by ryancd774 (January 25, 2009 (12:25pm))

Thanks. The titles and split-screen effects were done in my editing program, Sony Vegas 8.0. And yes, you do have to buy it. I'm sure there are other less expensive or free video editing software that allows you to do the same thing, but Vegas is what I used.

Just seen episode 5, Renee has been buried alive!

Just saw episode 6. I am really starting to like this season.Don't worry, Renee survives mini/wink]

Last edited by Spudster (January 28, 2009 (01:30pm))