Re: I need a title for my Indiana Jones movie

Hazzat is right aboute not to make an Indiana jones film, but something orginal:yes:

Sugrivq, this thread (should have) died 4 months ago, and posting in old threads can annoy some people. Try checking the date of the last post in a thread and if it's maybe a week or more older, just leave it, unless you have something constructive to say that hasn't already been said.

Welcome to Bricksinmotion!

Yes, let him make what he wants no reason to bash his idea mini/rolleyes

DoubleVstudios wrote:

Yes, but Indiana Jones is done to death. You can't become famous for someone else's work. Unless you are Samuel F. Morse, of course.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/fib12345/Lolz/lulz.png
"actuallly this involves spiderman too, not batman. but im also taking a new approach, more comedy, less action. i dont see to many movies like that with more comedy than action" --SteveStarfyTV on an Indiana Jones meets Star Wars idea.

Can we just let this thread die? I mean, it is outdated.
There is no reason for this thread.
[/thread] (Hopefully)

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

fib12345 wrote:
DoubleVstudios wrote:

Yes, but Indiana Jones is done to death. You can't become famous for someone else's work. Unless you are Samuel F. Morse, of course.

So what ? So is Star Wars, didn't Smeagol and Mindgame make Star Wars films ? Nobody says anything about that ? ( Nothing against Smeagol and Mindgame, all their brickfilms are great ! )

And yes JKAnimation, we should. Just wanted to give my opinion mini/smile

[Religious entity] [expletive] [Religious entity]. If this thread gets bumped one more time I'm breaking out the potato gun and the octopus again.

With all due respect Noodle, I don't want you here. - Ratboy Productions