Topic: The untrained eye *Script update july 28th*

I've went through 3 different scripts with HUGE differences the first was basically hes running down an alleyway running from cops blah blah he escapes and the series is about him killing them = SHI*
The 2nd script was going to be him in the assasin thing anyways and the master be a spirit that takes over the chosen one *the lead assasin* and beams the information into a globe through the lead assasin and have the assasins kill off all the dead spirits old enemies.
The final one ive came up with and i think this is the last one . heres the basis i got so far for it

He owes money to the people renting his house to him and he has a fee of 4000 dollars he has to pay and he has 3 days to get it. And hes broke lost his job and his vehicle cause of recession now about to lose his house he meets this guy in an alley that heard about his issue and says hes willing to help him, If damien will also help that guy. So the guys team mate died and he needs a new assassin team mate and he needs damien to help him or hell be killed and in return he pays damien the money he needs but damien must work it off etc. Thats the basis of it heres the script i got so far.

The camera shows a house a woman comes into view walking up to the house you see her back as she walks up and knocks on the door

the camera pans so you can see the woman and the person who opens the door.

He stands there and stares at the woman

"Damien : Hello? who are you? Are you with those damn meat salesmans if so im not interested"

He starts to go back into the house and close the door but she stops him.

Evictor woman: "Ermm. Sorry no im not with the meat people?.. Are you mr. Damien ditmyer?.."

-She double checks a computer shes holding-

Damien: "Yes. Who are you?."

Evictor woman: "I'm janet. I'm here to represent the leasers of this house. I have come to get the sum of 4243 dollars and 75 cents

for your 3 house payments you have missed. If at this time you cannot pay the fee you will have 1 week to get evicted before

it is put onto the market"

Damien: "I'm sorry i lost my job. And my vehicle and.. I.. whats today maybe i can pay you another day."

Evictor woman: "Ermm.. Wensday"

Damien: "Alright i can get you your money just not this monday but the next!"

Evictor woman: "I'm sorry i cannot do that but i do have other people to see. I can give you until THIS *She emphasizes the
THIS with her voice* monday if you dont have it by then start packing your bags sir."

Damien: "Thank you.."

She shakes his hand and says "Well be here monday to pick up the check. Or to evict you. I wish we could have met on better
circumstances"

He grunts as she turns around and walks away.

He steps inside his house and slumps down on the bed.

Damien: "Ahh how am i going to pay for this.."

It cuts to a scene where hes walking down a row of houses and buildings

and he pulls his phone out a pocket after it rings with the tone of {You aint nothing but a hound dog as his ringtone}

he answers it.

Damien: "Oh Hi janet.. *At this point you cant hear the other side of the phone hes shaking his head and doing motions while

talking to her on his cell phone*"

he pauses for a few seconds then says

Damien: "Yes i'm aware its friday.."

He waits for a few more seconds leaning against a wall beside an alley.

Damien: "I'll have the 4000 to you by monday, I haven't forgotten.."

He waits for a bit listening to the other end of the line

Damien: "Yeah alright ok. Thanks ill see you then" He says with anger in his voice but not noticeable by janet

He hangs up and puts the phone back in his pocket.

He says very angrily outloud

Damien: "Freaking whore! How the hell am i supposed to get 4000 dollars in three days"

He walks forward a few steps angrily kicking 2 rocks around *Creme colored round 1 peg circles roll them across the set*

A guy calls out.. "Hey you come over here"

Damien looks down the alley way and then turns and starts walking away from the alley the way he was originally going.

The guy from the alley screams out again

"You! with the money problems" A voice calls out from the alley.

Damien stops and turns towards the alley and walks into the alleyway and looks around and walks around a corner in the dark alley
a guy calls out from sitting behind a trashcan.

"I heard you was having issues" The man says looking towards damien.

Damien nods.

"My names murgo.. I'm having issues of my own. I assume your trustable."

Damien nods confused.

Murgo: "Even if your not it doesnt matter youll be gone before you can say anything."

Damien stares and waits.

Murgo: "I get a evil vibe from you and i like it."

Damien: "Look are you just wasting my time how can you help me otherwise i got to get to looking for a loan or something"

Murgo: "Look i can help you and you can help me"

Damien: "Ok how?"

PLEASE criticize so far i barely have any posts in this thread and 67 views come on i need some criticism.
I have 300 dollars atm to put towards this project so i expect to make it a series. or 1 big movie. i am working on the script as we speak and ill update this as i update the script. I will only post the full episode 1 script here as to not spoil the series. Any help is useful.

Last edited by zsakul2 (July 28, 2009 (02:19am))

Re: The untrained eye *Script update july 28th*

It's not bad.... it kinda jumps through the whole script kinda fast. I would try to make it longer or just do something to make this more than a short. Overall, it's pretty good, I like it mini/smile

Oh yeah, this is just me, but I would try to tone down the cursing. That's just my opinion though. mini/wink

Re: The untrained eye *Script update july 28th*

Msg and add me on [email protected] for questions ^ the post above is not neccesary any more as it was pointed towards the first script and ive been through 2 other scripts so that post is irrelevant now since were on a complete new script idea now. Thanks for the criticism you helped me change it and fix it. Since apparently no one else posts.

Last edited by zsakul2 (July 28, 2009 (02:22am))