Topic: costume trouble

Okay. as you've seen in meh sig., I'm working on this brickfilm called: Costume Trouble.
it's about a guy, he gets a rockmonster costume and causes trouble.
Could you throw some script and dialog ideas at me?

Re: costume trouble

As I guess this is a comedy, you should make some joke dialoges.

And you should maybe let the police shoot at him while he has the costume on, and the bullets does not damage him(its rock ya know)

Not the best ideas, but they at least were some.

I'm BACK! mini/bigsmile

Sounds like a good recipe for a silent film. Maybe there's talking at the beginning when he goes to a fancy dress party (in the costume), but music when things start to go wrong.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

Hazzat: Maaaaaybe. I'd really like to have dialouge throughout. I like the idea about the costume party.
Frozen Brick: The police shooting is good. how about a power miner tries to kill him. that sounds kinda funny.

Last edited by Living LEGO (April 18, 2009 (09:53am))

NO POWER MINERZ!!! IT'LL SPOIL EEEEEEEEVVVVEEERRRYTHING!!!
I think the whole original idea is poo. I think you shouldn't use the LEGO POWER MINERS rock monster, and make your own.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

one word:
why?

Power Miners are just not original in my opinion. They make the whole thing make it seem dull.
It may be the way you explained the idea, that makes me not like it.
The LEGO POWER MINERS Rock monster just doesn't look good in brickfilms. Unless you are REALLY skilled like KG and Mindgam e, who have done it before and mastered it.
Just saying meh opinion.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

I think it's really stupid to say, i have an idea, you'll need to help me with more ideas. I think you're good enough to create your own stories without our help mini/wink

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

livinglego wrote:

Okay. as you've seen in meh sig., I'm working on this brickfilm called: Costume Trouble.
it's about a guy, he gets a rockmonster costume and causes trouble.
Could you throw some script and dialog ideas at me?

maby the rockmonsters personality starts to get transfered into the human and he starts eating crystals and doing BIG BURPS all over the place ccause they make himgassy.:lol:

... ok, I see you're new, but still:
Don't bump old threads ok? It's a bit unnecassary
Also, this film is already in production

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

actually, I sorta gave up on it. but it might turn up like, in afew years. next year at least.

how about he walks up to the bank to withdraw money when the lady in front turns and scream, then a man shouts "Oh My Gosh! a poor lady is being attacked by a mutaned Evil creature resembling a Rock Monster" and pulls out a gun. mini/smile

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/315234895058173963/400133875549995018/Sig1.png