Topic: How do you animate a minifig getting off a sofa?

I sorted out my 15fps problem and it's working fine now. Thanks for all who helped. But now I have another problem. It's my last shot of my film. The shot is of two guys getting up of a couch/sofa and running away. I'm wondering how to make them get up and out of the couch/sofa. How do you get the right timing and all that. So if you could like show me pictures or just tell me how I'd really appreciate it. Thanks.
mini/bigsmile

Re: How do you animate a minifig getting off a sofa?

well uhhhhhhhhh kinda awkward to explain but what you do is
have him sitting on the couch then push is arms back in the next shot and use sticky tac to put him in the position you want to where it looks like hes pushing himself off the sofa
hope it helps
unable to provide pictures
Sorry
-Mutuceba

Re: How do you animate a minifig getting off a sofa?

There's a couple of films that show this. LOTL (Nathan Wells) has at least one shot of this. I animated a shot of someone getting onto a couch as well, in this film. [/shameless plug]

In general just try out some stuff and see what looks good. Get off a couch yourself (ya slacker), and see what movements you make with your arms and legs and body, then try doing that in your brickfilm. Don't be afraid to make lots of tests. Be creative, and let your imagination flow. mini/smile