Topic: Casting Call: Death's Carriage-STAR

Hello all! Long time no see! ^_^
I've been rather busy with summer classes and poor health and haven't been around much...but I'm glad to report that I'm going to work on the STAR contest!

Here's the list of characters I am casting. The script has a fair amount of dialogue and requires emotion, as the mood of this film will be more serious. Please send all auditions to [email protected] and I'll get back to you ASAP.

*Note: I wrote the script in play format, so I counted the number of speech cues...there might be more lines for Jonas and Rolf.
Jonas: The protagonist of the film. A man of science. Mood ranges from sour to extremely happy. He is married, so I'll be looking for an serious sounding actor (18 might be cutting it a little short, but we'll see). Lines > 16

Testline: "Bah! You are being ridiculous. Now go away!"

Testline: "Come now my friend, there's no need to be upset!"

Testline: "Isn't it wonderful? I found it in the back of the shop! I hope you like it."

"See...this is why we can't have nice things."
21:05 Nich: Am I a purdy lady? : D
21:05 Smeagol: yes?

Re: Casting Call: Death's Carriage-STAR

Better get working, the deadline is coming up quick.

I would like to try for Rolf. Anything I should know, like accents, or voice-depth?

Re: Casting Call: Death's Carriage-STAR

mcoov wrote:

Better get working, the deadline is coming up quick.

I would like to try for Rolf. Anything I should know, like accents, or voice-depth?

Yes, I know! It's scary and fun at the same time! O,o

The story takes place in a Germanic nation, though it is not necessary to talk like Arnold Schwarzennager. mini/wink
I'd be happy with something that sounds somewhat scholarly if you can't pull off a Germanic accent.
As for voice depth, I'm not too particular. Give the test line a shot and we'll see how it goes.

Last edited by Nichartri (July 13, 2009 (04:48pm))

"See...this is why we can't have nice things."
21:05 Nich: Am I a purdy lady? : D
21:05 Smeagol: yes?