Topic: Gunshot/Blood squirt test.

Hey,I made this liveaction test.Thanks,smalltime.
yootoob

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

Re: Gunshot/Blood squirt test.

Naa I didn't really like it, the blood didn't look very good because it had like a white glow.

And I think the style of blood wasn't suited for a bullet to the head, needs to be more instant.

Rsteenoven wrote:

Naa I didn't really like it, the blood didn't look very good because it had like a white glow.

And I think the style of blood wasn't suited for a bullet to the head, needs to be more instant.

We couldn't really find a good blood spurt or trickle on detonationfilms(for free),that was the best.

11:41 Hazzat NO FUN ALLOWED IN BRICKFILMING COMMUNITY

Gunshot was ok, the blood looked kinda weird but I think if you get the right cameraangle and do a good job on the placing of the effect it could look pretty good

If you want me to do some effects for you, just ask ! mini/bigsmile
Note that I get the effects from detonationfilms myself and I edit in sony vegas 9.0

Instead of special F/X, why not go the old school way and actually rig a blood squirter? BackyardFX has many video tutorials on how to do just this. Check it out on YouTube or their site.

The gunshot looked pretty good...the gun on the other hand. Two words: Electrical Tape.

I know this was just a test though, so I'll let the gun slide. mini/tongue