Topic: A Series of Random Moments in Random Peoples Lives

I was thinking about this at about midnight last night(don't ask why), and I decided that this would be the easiest way for a brickfilm that's over 1 minute. In between each moment will be a blank black screen for 1 secound. Could some of you help think up some random things that are funny and/or mildly violent?

Re: A Series of Random Moments in Random Peoples Lives

You seem to have a whole bunch of ideas for films that you want to realize immediately...

As for me, I'd say that this idea would be just as the title says- random, and for that, pretty  uninteresting. The only way that could be possible in my opinion, would be to link these seemingly random and unconnected events in the end, which gives a whole story then. Just like different puzzle pieces that are finally put together to make something as a whole.

- JD

http://www.abload.de/img/cooksige238.jpg
YouTube | Flickr                                 "Bad Taste on YouTube"

How about it's like channel flipping, and then each little clip is like a  mini story, and it's a cycle of those moments happening again and again with something different each time? that way I don't have to build hundreds of sets. the reason I'm posting so many ideas for brickfilms is so that I can see what you guys would like the most. I'll make the one that the public wants, then se if they like it or not.

I was just about to start animating something like this.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

well, I think I thought of it first. or this could be our co-production.

Sorry, but Vantage Point (a movie from 2008) has done this already.
You can still do it tough

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

jd16592 wrote:

You seem to have a whole bunch of ideas for films that you want to realize immediately...

As for me, I'd say that this idea would be just as the title says- random, and for that, pretty  uninteresting. The only way that could be possible in my opinion, would be to link these seemingly random and unconnected events in the end, which gives a whole story then. Just like different puzzle pieces that are finally put together to make something as a whole.

- JD

OOh that idea sounds good. It should be a mystery or something. I wouldn't want to do that myself though.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12980977/sigmachine.png
YouTube uncompleted project: filming not in progress

Bump!
I thought that in the middle it would show a man urinating, sorta my contribution of the 'I'm watching you pee' shtik.

that's just random

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

No, actually. It sounds a lot like other brickfilms, so its not really random.
But someone throwing a watermelon in a tree, now thats random.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

It's been done.  Lots of times.

Random is rarely funny.

"I am Kansas" -Smeagol
http://heythats.cool

I've changed the name to a series of funny, strange, and random moments in random peoples lives.