Topic: Dark Bounty Story Opinions

Well, I'm currently trying to push my way back into making more films, and I have to finish my epic, Dark Bounty.

I need opinions before i move on with (what I think) will be a rather lengthy script for a Brickfilm.

Episode 5 will change focus on a detective known as Cartwright, who will enter the realm of Celestia, the region in which the last 4 episodes and it's prequel, Project Eternity took place. He will solve the mysteries with the help of The Dark Trigger, as well as solving his own troubles. The story wouldn't forget all that's been going on in the series, but rather just switch the perspective in order to wrap up the plot nicely in one last short following this current one.

"Detective's Story" is my working title

Teh Tripod has teh extra boost.

I am devoted to proving that the brickfilm art can be just as serious, emotional, and entertaining as anything in the professional film industry.

Re: Dark Bounty Story Opinions

mod edit: please don't just insult people without any explanation.

40% of people causing car accidents are caused by drunk driving. Drive drunk, it's safer.

http://rockfootage.org//files/63/Untitled%202.jpg

Nice use of constructive criticism there, ninja.

YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
Darkness cannot be destroyed. It can only be channelled.

ninja chewit wrote:

UR MOVIE SUX

mini/eek ...
That was the rudest thing I've ever seen on BiM.

what could have been: jeffrey and the old man make some robots
                      art page -- tumblr --youtube
              bricksinmotion's #13th best curmudgeon

smeagol has already told him off
maybe he will soon stop

UR MOVIE SUX

Ban?

Anyways: I thought the Dark Trigger was dead? If he's going to 'do a Gandalf', then maybe he shouldnt help Cartwright. Besides, I think helping him out would be against the Dark Triggers personality.

But this is just my opinion. You dont have to follow it at all if you dont want to.

-MRB

YouTube
Max, She/They

He has said it before.

ON TOPIC: I think it OK, kinda meh.

welp
Formerly LegoDudez

That was my brother sam in grade 10 mini/rolleyes He knew dark bounty was my fav Bfilm and I broke his stereo-chord by accident so he logged in to my acc and said rude things to the yellow submarine and dark bounty swear... Don't mean it srry guys

40% of people causing car accidents are caused by drunk driving. Drive drunk, it's safer.

I find that hard to believe. Grade 10? I've seen more maturity in grade 9.

Maggosh I take your opinion seriously but honestly if you see me on Brickfilms.com I'm more mature than in Bricksinmotion mini/rolleyes

And also ON TOPIC Dark Bounty was good at start and got confusing after at the bar scene, Explain please?

YEAH REALLY MATURE, DOUBLE POSTING mini/wink

''You don't have to tell him how great is coffee is man!''

ninja chewit wrote:

Maggosh I take your opinion seriously but honestly if you see me on Brickfilms.com I'm more mature than in Bricksinmotion mini/rolleyes

Well, why can't you be as mature here as you are there?

That's because it was my brother, I told you already!

You just said you yourself are more mature on Brickfilms than you are on Bricksinmotion. If it's you we're talking about, then your brother has nothing to do with it.

Maggosh, please drop it. This is an offtopic discussion.

Consider it dropped.

Holy......WTH happened in my absence?

Just....don't explain, I'd rather not know.

*sighs and covers up face*

Anyways, thanks for the few responses in between the madness that actually matter. I'm still heavy into writing this bad boy, so I'm taking time to make any corrections for the best plotline I can possibly make.

Last edited by Tripod (June 25, 2009 (02:16pm))

Teh Tripod has teh extra boost.

I am devoted to proving that the brickfilm art can be just as serious, emotional, and entertaining as anything in the professional film industry.

I liked the series, but it seemed a little dark at times. (lighting wise)