Re: THAC 6 Starts NOW! [CLOSED]

Ian wrote:

what site i dont have one???

Oh... must have been someone else? http://www.somthing-productions.webs.com

Aaron, yes I did get your film. I just have to go over it to check if the mod is present.

Crap, I have to reshoot my last scene in the film because the mod is missing. mini/sad

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

HELP!! how do I attach Links:(

StevieCollins wrote:

Aaron, yes I did get your film. I just have to go over it to check if the mod is present.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! sorry about all the frustration I just dont know how to attach links can you tell me?

Ian wrote:

Not the link. The FILE. Go to compose mail, then do all the stuff BUT before you hit send, click on "attach file" and find the file. Select the file, and THEN hit send.

Ian don't panick you have about 18 hours left. You need an email address, then you go to "new" then type in stevies email address, then the subject, then click attach.

I might not be entering this one after all. So far my progress has not been so well. My set, my lamps, almost everything is making my film look really weird; I also have a really strong urge to get off my butt and go outside and do something. It's been really hard filming so far. I only have like a second filmed and I started, I think, almost two hours ago. It's getting really frustrating. But I might make a short film after THAC is over.

Last edited by LMP (January 3, 2009 (11:07am))

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/DaLegoMaster/Other/brook_signature.png

Aaron wrote:
Ian wrote:

Not the link. The FILE. Go to compose mail, then do all the stuff BUT before you hit send, click on "attach file" and find the file. Select the file, and THEN hit send.

I did that but it says you must have a link to a 5mb smaller version thing in the rules

Splash Studios wrote:

Would Someone please voice four lines for this guy I need?

Please^. Oh, and Jordan Doyle, Can you get on skype now?

*Cough Cough*

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

rsteenoven wrote:

Ian don't panick you have about 18 hours left. You need an email address, then you go to "new" then type in stevies email address, then the subject, then click attach.

THEN what

I'm going and start animating. It's gonna be a long night and a long day tomorrow mini/wink.

-Brain Wave

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter

Ian wrote:
rsteenoven wrote:

THEN what

THEN click send.

Include the names of everyone who contributed on the film, and a link to the small version of your film (5mb per minute or less).A LINK!!!!! how do I DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Highlight the URL, then right click,"Copy", then go to the email,Post, Whatever, And right click again and do,"Paste", and your set. mini/wink

RETIRED

Done. As I said, it's really short.

THANK YOU SO MUCH i needed clear details:)

Animated 2 seconds, Now to add some of 00's to that.

-Brain wave

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/nomfee/Lego/fjpb_poster_.png
Click above to watch mini/bigsmile
Youtube Twitter

Does translucent yellow count?

GET DA BOOM MICROPHONE OUT OV MA FAAAACCCEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a form of yellow, so I would assume so, yes.