Topic: Endorphin

This is the best program ever for committing random acts of violence towards a group of CGI crash-test-dummies, like running them over with cars, and dropping boxes on them. Or in other words, using ragdoll physics to see how your character should move, or just getting the whole dang program to do it for you.

Endorphin

About the only thing I've done with this program so far is messed with the demos; but I do admit, it extremely hilarious watching guys leap off of buildings towards helicopters, only to get punched out of the air by a rather large box.

EDIT: I should point out that this program is not for figuring out how your LEGO mini-figures should move. At least, not yet... mini/smile

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

Re: Endorphin

Lol that looks awesome, even if it's just to mess around with. mini/tongue

I remember a friend of mine on YouTube kept favouriting Endorphin wrestling videos, I decided to check one out and couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for the link, I think I'll try it. mini/smile

"Animation is about creating the illusion of life. And you can't create it if you don't have one." - Brad Bird

It's kinda complicated. Is there a tutorial? About the tutorial?

Just mess around with it a while, and read some of the text supplied in the demos. After doing that, I managed to get a guy to duck a car thrown right at him.

Then I made him forget to duck. mini/smile

Then I made him fall to pieces when the car hits him. mini/bigsmile

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

I dont get this at all! mini/sad

Last edited by lil'jj (May 14, 2009 (05:03pm))

lol, this is great. Dropping giant cubes on a ragdoll = awesome. mini/smile

"If you want to survive out here, you've got to know where your towel is."
http://www.youtube.com/user/TowelAnimation <--- Youtube Profile (Nothing on it yet :<)

Do you know of a walking tutorial?