Re: The Video Game Discussion Topic!

LEGO Batman arrived yesterday mini/bigsmile

Played it around and it's totally awesome

the graphics are awesome, the gameplay is fun and great.

Although the humor they have in it this isn't really that funny. mini/blankexpression

but for the rest it's a great game and it's worth the purchase. If you have to choose between Lego indy and batman. Choose Batman.

-Darkman

https://i.imgur.com/C9qJKA8.jpg
youtube]                   Twitter]

Nah, I think that LEGO Indy is better than LEGO Batman. LEGO Star Wars tops the lot.

https://i.imgur.com/1JxY79v.png

I think I might buy a Nintendo DS with my money I got for Christmas. I keep taking My sister's off her and she's getting annoyed. I'm addicted to the Super Mario Brothers. It's brilliant.

-Steve

Has anybody played this game? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_Territory_Fortress

RETIRED

Yes, didn't like it much. I know Rsteenoven plays it though.

-Aled

Meh, get Fallout 3 for pc today.
Looks awesome.

-Donsalvatore

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

Since my parents wouldn't have let me play them when I first got a PS3, I currently want to invest in Oblivion and Assassin's Creed.

The Heaven System
Watch it now!

TheBrick wrote:

Has anybody played this game? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enemy_Territory_Fortress

ZOMGOSHHHHHH I LOVE THIS GAME

Shrankenhiemer wrote:

Since my parents wouldn't have let me play them when I first got a PS3, I currently want to invest in Oblivion and Assassin's Creed.

Assassin's Creed gets boring after the first 2-3 hours.
Killing in that game, doesn't.

-Donsalvatore

New film:
In Pre-Production...]

Has anyone heard of "Sins of a Solar Empire"? It looks like a freaking awesome game. I'm going to be playing it tomorrow.

"[It] was the theme song for the movie 2010 first contact." ~ A YouTuber on Also Sprach Zarathustra
CGI LEGO! Updated occasionally...

I've heard of it. Won strategy game of the year on Gamespot.

The Heaven System
Watch it now!

Anybody enjoy the Trauma Center Seres?

Has anyone tried Lugaru? It's a pretty interesting indie fighting game. It has some nice ragdoll physics, really neat context sensitive moves, and the ability to reverse and counter reverse attacks. Stealth is pretty fancy in it also, with wolves (the enemy in the game) able to smell blood on your knife, and sound which travels based on the direction the wind blows. It's not the best looking game ever, but it's fun and addictive. It usually sells for $20, but it is free for the holidays. I highly recommend it, especially while it is free.
There also is a sequel in the making called Overgrowth, which looks cool. It's supposed to have a lot more environment based action (going through a river to escape an enemy which can smell you, using a branch from a tree as a stave, and a forest which grows based on factors like light and such [not sure how this will work in, but I'm guessing it's title related]). Looks intense.
Oh, forgot to mention- the main character is a rabbit, which is awesome.

Last edited by Squash (January 2, 2009 (12:59pm))

Littlebrick wrote:

Has anyone heard of "Sins of a Solar Empire"?

Ive heard about, is it any good?

Also when im not filming bricks, i sometimes play battlefield 2.

If I'm on the forums, I'm probably waiting for Blender to finish rendering.

ZERG RUSH IS PWNAGE!
Starcraft is awesome, I can;'t wait for SC2

Last edited by zany_001 (January 2, 2009 (09:05pm))

Red classic.
Free will carried many a soul to hell, but never a soul to heaven. -Charles H. Spurgeon

zany_001 wrote:

ZERG RUSH IS PWNAGE!

What the hell is Zerg Rush?

I've come to the conclusion that EA is stupid. Why? Because they did not make a version of Spore for the Mac, but sell it as if they did. I just got off the phone with Tech support at EA about an issue I've been having in Spore, where a few minute into the game, spore will exit fullscreen mode, and give me an error message along the lines of "Unhandled Exception raised, would you like to debug?" Then it freezes. He told me that this is a known issue, and EA is trying to figure out what's wrong with it. He proceeded to tell me that Spore on the Mac is basically an emulation of Spore on Windows. THERE IS YOUR PROBLEM, EINSTEIN. They did not re-write spore for Mac, but seemingly figured that they could just make it run on a Mac like magic. This is a stupid thing to think. Magic does not exist. I'm sorry, it just doesn't. For a $50 game, bought at the Apple Store, i expected waaay more. His baic conclusion was that it won't work, and i should take it back to the Apple store. I'm glad that this is a known issue, and they are trying to figure it out, but really. What did they expect?

"I am Kansas" -Smeagol
http://heythats.cool

Of course magic exists! Then how does Santa's sleigh fly? Huh? Huh?

Anyone play Blazing Angels 2? (xbox360) on live? I should be getting the wireless adapter for it soon and live.

SIlkroad FTW, such an awsome game, i reconmend it      www.joymax.com/silkroad     mini/smile   takes a while to download but its a great game.

im also hopefully getting an xbox for my birthday, but me and my mum had a bit fo a fight....

Pokemon Heart Gold]-coming soon
http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/5372/bannerapf.jpg