Topic: 1ST KLOSSEXPO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL (2023)

1ST KLOSSEXPO INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL

This is the first time KlossEXPO (a Norwegian LEGO Convention located in Oslo) is doing a brickfilm festival!
Last year they had a LEGO stop-motion workshop/studio where visitors could try making their own short animations. This year they're doing a brickfilm festival to try out new things. The stop-motion workshop/studio will be there this year as well.

The submitted brickfilms will be screened at the convention and the top 3 winners will receive LEGO sets as prizes. This is an international brickfilm festival so anyone can enter. It is not required to attend the convention but doing so would of course be awesome. 
There is no rule of the brickfilms having to be recently made or made specifically for the festival so you can submit any of your brickfilms, but preferably only one brickfilm per person. There is also no theme, but there is a separate screening of brickfilms that aren't suitable for all ages. (18+ Swearing, violence etc)
There is a minimum length requirement of 30 seconds and maximum length of 10 minutes for the brickfilms.
The brickfilm must be your original creation.

The winners will be decided by a mix of audience voting and by judges at the convention.
I (TheJumiFilm) am not running this festival but I will be one of the judges and will be at the convention watching the brickfilms so I hope many of you submit films mini/bigsmile
The convention is happening on November 11-12 close to Oslo, Norway.

The deadline to submit brickfilms is November 1st 2023
You can submit your brickfilms by following this link: https://klossexpo.no/filmfestival

If you have questions you can either dm me on Discord (I'm in the BiM server) or send an email to the convention organisers at [email protected]

I'm gonna step on a Lego brick