Topic: Time Cruisers Return - Official Trailer (Parody)

In the 2010s, there was a trend of making non-gritty characters into gritty and dark action heroes, and with this upcoming parody, I hope to capture that. So far I've written the script, got the Hypno-Cruiser set, lighting gels and have the voice line recordings. Dr.Cyber is voiced by Roody, and Timmy is voiced by Red Paint Studios. I will try to release this on June 20th. After this, I will maybe return to the Time Cruisers for another project. As for Tim Drake Begins, I have lost interest in it, but it is still coming out. I plan it to be out in late 2023, or early 2024. Time Cruisers Return is a passion project I had back in mind in early 2020, but not as a trailer parody, rather as a full on 45 minute brickfilm centered on Timmy, Cyber and Ingo returning to stop the on-going kingdom of Time Twisters. However that is impossible to make, so I will resort on a parody. I hope that filming starts tommorow. If it doesn't come out in June 20th, then I will release it on July 15th maybe. If you're interested in this, here's my channel so you can see when the Brickfilm comes out.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9k-IA … 36ELeQrknQ

Re: Time Cruisers Return - Official Trailer (Parody)

The lighting test I'll use in the upcoming brickfilm https://yt3.ggpht.com/OCCU8nDephOYRSeIu … s640-nd-v1

Last edited by Cromo Films (June 8, 2023 (11:32am))

Looks good!

That looks fantastic! I can't wait mini/bigsmile

If I am online here it means I am most likely avoiding brickfilming.
I HAVE DONE IT, I have a good idea for THAC 2024 :wink:

Production is going smoothly, it didn't release on June 20th and July 15th due to me re-taking a lot of shots, trying to perfect them plus the short break I took from brickfilming, although I am still filming this and it's going well, more updates to come in the future.

So, I last animated for this project in August, I think it's about time to revive it. Thinking of reshooting all of the scenes to look a bit more nicer.