Topic: Zombie Collaboration

ZOMBIE INVASION STOP-MO COLLABORATION
Hello, this is my second brickfilm collaboration, and the first that I will be continuing.
This project is going to be a stop motion collaboration where each collaborator will be assigned to their own character, I am not sure if this will be a big movie or a series, but each person decides their character's role, if they die or not, how they die, and we will all work on the script on a shared document.  We will also help with animation, set design, and other such things.
This is the discord where we will talk about the project, https://discord.gg/cyX4dUbH
But don't be afraid to know your peers, you can also share about your projects, plans, and other stuff.
Let's make this a community, lets make this happen, thank you.

PZ

Re: Zombie Collaboration

I'm very Excited!
Cant wait to be a part of this!

Billions of blue blistering bricks!

How long are these parts supposed to be? I don’t think that I’ll be able to join but it sounds like a really good idea.

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Well when it's all together, Well it will be a movie actually, it's hard to explain really

Last edited by PrimeZilla (February 22, 2023 (04:14pm))

PZ

Oh, that’s really cool. I haven’t seen a lot of actual movie length projects going around for a while. I’m looking forward to it even more now.

“Got Mutant Problems?”

If you want you can join the discord

PZ