Topic: Stealth Brickfilm Script

I'm making a brickfilm about stealth. Its called "The Infiltration". A group of people have been kidnapped and are being experiemented on against their will, in an atempt to give them superpowers. Its already been successful twice. Two superhumans called "Runner-Up" and "Spring". Runner-Up has the ability to run at superspeed. And Spring can jump across a top distance of 100 Meters, has superhuman agility and flexability.

A man named John Raimi (name pending), is taksed with rescuing the kidnapped individials, putting a stop too the experiments.

A fear I'm having with this is that the story could become too ambitious and big for me to do. I fear not having enough bricks, and not being at a high enough skill level to make something like this.

"Don't Regret Your Past, Learn From It. Regrets Just Make A Person Weaker".

Re: Stealth Brickfilm Script

Just make it. Your idea sounds cool-don’t stop yourself from creating. Have fun with it. Break it into bite size little movies if you need to.
I like the name runner-up. I thought it was funny and fitting.

Jared

You can make anything as long as you position your pieces right, and only build what the camera sees. (And by the way, the story sounds pretty cool, I would definitely watch it.)

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Thank you for the support on the idea. mini/bigsmile

Update: The site that is doing the testing is called The "Genetically Amplified Individuals Testing Site." Or, "The GAITS."

John Plisskin is assisted on his mission by his friend "Ned" who plays the Mission Control role, in helping John get information on the site, and the people running it.

This sounds good, you can always pull off an amazing brickfilm, don't worry about not always having the right bricks in the right amount / colour, you can always make amazing sets even with just cardboard backdrops! And never forget: only build what the camera sees! (Nathan Wells video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaTIZdTAZ_k)

If you really need, for my current brickfilm which requires way more bricks for museum sets than I have, sometimes you can get good amounts relatively cheaply from bricklink mini/wink

Ambitious is good! Otherwise noone would ever improve!!

If I am online here it means I am most likely avoiding brickfilming.
I HAVE DONE IT, I have a good idea for THAC 2024 :wink:

I'm gonna keep posting updates in this thread

Coolio, I’ll be sure to keep checking it.

“Got Mutant Problems?”

Same, I look forward to your progress mini/yes

If I am online here it means I am most likely avoiding brickfilming.
I HAVE DONE IT, I have a good idea for THAC 2024 :wink:

Update: Potential Designs for John Plisskin (Right) and Runner-Up (Left)

Here is what both characters could look like in the film

Though for John, I'd prefer to use something like the CMF Series 16, Spy Figure. Having him look more like a spy. Though thats just an idea aswell.

They look really nice, and I love runner-up’s torso and legs! I use though all the time when I’m designing characters. And John’s boots are really spiffy.

“Got Mutant Problems?”

I've started the script for a small animation to test, and figure out what I really want to do with this project. It's lacking any of the characters I mentioned outside of John. Here is a WiP of the script for said video.

Scene 1
INT. UNDERGROUND BASE; CLOSET - NIGHT

The underground base is quiet, with no guards in sight. John Plisskin, a spy, sneaks into the room through an air vent. He reaches into his suit pocket and pulls out a small gun.

John exits through a black door.

INT. UNDERGROUND BASE; STORAGE ROOM - CON’T

The Storage Room has 2 Guards patrolling it. Each wearing the same Dark Blue and Gray suits.

John enters the room, quickly hiding behind a large storage container. He slowly walks along the box. When he was at a decent corner.

I'm not planning on having any dialouge in this film, only sound being from sound effects and background music. I'm hoping I can get this script done by Sunday 12th, but I don't know if I can given a bunch of school stuff that's going on, along with how I'm trying to keep my grades up. I'll do my best to keep everyone posted. This is Mr. Periwinkle signing off. Have a nice day.

Cool! And good luck with the school stuff!

“Got Mutant Problems?”

hi:P mini/tongue mini/tongue mini/tongue mini/tongue mini/tongue mini/tongue mini/tongue