Topic: Thoughts on LEGO's current cloth capes?

I've seen more lego sets have cloth capes with only one neck hole in them. first appearing in some 4+ sets, like the Toy Story 4 ones. I have mixed feelings on them. I find them slightly annoying to use and pose with my figures, esspecially in animation at times.

"Don't Regret Your Past, Learn From It. Regrets Just Make A Person Weaker".

Re: Thoughts on LEGO's current cloth capes?

I don't have any of those (I don't think) I just have the weird hard fabric ones, which I don't use in brickfilms as they are not very easy to animate. What sets are they in ? mini/smile

If I am online here it means I am most likely avoiding brickfilming.
I HAVE DONE IT, I have a good idea for THAC 2024 :wink:

Mainly talking about these, they've been appearing in recent sets https://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/ca … only%22:0}

"Don't Regret Your Past, Learn From It. Regrets Just Make A Person Weaker".

I like the one  leaf-shaped cape the acorn boy collectible minifigure has. But I don’t have any other single hole ones yet. I think they’d be better in some aspects because they lay flat. The dual hole design has some drawbacks but it has an implied movement of the wind.
It would be cool to get one of the old type and one of the new type -same color and length- and interchange them in a windy animation. Perhaps it would work. Perhaps not. mini/tongue

Jared